Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • PSA New Guy Martin TV programme
  • neninja
    Free Member

Guy is really like that normally, he doesn’t just put it on for the TV.

My wife wasn’t really paying much attention to it but did comment on how he seemed a bit too keen on the word ‘grafter’.

You can tell that he genuinely loves the subject matter. He’s never more animated than when he’s talking about fixing things in his workshop or working on his static engines.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Was the railway the one at Bridgenorth?

It was indeed.

elzorillo
    Free Member

Just watched it.. thought it was excellent.

retro83
    Free Member

grafters, eh? grafters. look at that. that’s proper that is. proper, eh? 😀

really enjoyed it, top bloke and interesting show.

singletrackhor
    Free Member

Great start to a series. Looking fwd to the rest.

DezB
    Free Member

Wooden bike next week – should be great 🙂

miketually
    Free Member

Was the blacksmith saying “chief” a lot a dig at people who say it to Guy in the street? He didn’t seem impressed by it, and didn’t say it himself.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I watched impressed by parts of the show but can’t get out of my head which goverment organisation was involved in the crossing of an X Men Character and Fred Dibnah?

stevewhyte
    Free Member

If you havnt seen closer to the edge, you should cracking film.

soundninjauk

If you havnt seen closer to the edge, you should cracking film.

Absolutely. I have zero interest in motorbikes, or the racing thereof, but I was glued to my seat when I watched that.

Definitely breaking out the 4oD when I get home tonight…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im intriged by next week also. WTF was he doing mixing what appeared to collected dog eggs in an old tin bath thing?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

so what was the Aston Martin story, other than he bought a rather nice V12 Vantage

(I have read the Evo story but other than a lorry driver buying an Aston, nothing seemed strange)

bencooper
    Free Member

Im intriged by next week also. WTF was he doing mixing what appeared to collected dog eggs in an old tin bath thing?

Leather tanning, I presume.

rOcKeTdOg

fervouredimage – Member

Was the railway the one at Bridgenorth?

It was indeed.

Arley actually http://www.arleystation.org.uk/ for the track replacement segment at least

shakers
    Free Member

Pity he’s not doing Hit the North again this year. Entries have closed and he’s not on the list

fatalbert
    Free Member

I must admit Iam not keen on that Aston Martin, the aerial makes it look like a dodgem.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Arley actually http://www.arleystation.org.uk/ for the track replacement segment at least

The train refurb was based at Bridgnorth though, which is predominantly what the programme was about.

Pook

fatalbert – bravo sir.

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Boba Fatt – Member
    so what was the Aston Martin story, other than he bought a rather nice V12 Vantage

I too am waiting on PeterPoddy to enlighten us, i only found this
    http://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/260077/guy_martin_and_his_aston_martin_v12_vantage.html

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I too am waiting on PeterPoddy to enlighten us, i only found this

That’s the story I heard, he’d saved up to buy a house (they glossed over that with the no mortgages comment) then bought the V12.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘PSA New Guy Martin TV programme’ is closed to new replies.