Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA: New Casio G-Shock on ebay for £37.98 posted (Argos outlet)
  • amaan
    Free Member

Apparently the people on the G-Shock forums are saying they are under priced.

Be quick they are selling fast.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CASIO-G-SHOCK-CHRONOGRAPH-WATCH-NEW-/360281347389?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item53e271153d

Edit: just to say I'm in no way affiliated with ebay or Argos, my brother sent me the link as he knows I like G-shock watches and I thought it was a bargain, so passed it on to you guys 😛

cynic-al
    Free Member

FUGLY! No wonder it's "cheap"

amaan
    Free Member

Sorry should have mentioned, as in the description the one you will get is the Black faced one, not the White faced one as in the pic(yep I didn't like the white face one either) 😕

They had 77 when I ordered one 40 minutes ago (over 300 this morning apparently) , they have 17 left now 😛 so I guess some people like them. 😀

KT1973
    Free Member

I got one last week. Haven't seen it yet because I'm overseas. Can't go wrong for that price though- good work watches. I've had another one for 6 years which has been round the world with me, in the desert, the arctic, in the sea and knocked around when I crash my bike and it's never missed a beat. 🙂

dobo
    Free Member

timex have some very good shock/waterproof chrono watches around, got mine for £22 while back

chewkw
    Free Member

If it comes with compass I might get one … 😆

adam82
    Free Member

damn was gonna get 1 but none left!

wwaswas

mine’s arrived – neither of the buttons on the left of the watch seem to work – anyone else having a problem?

DezB
    Free Member

They still have these ?

wwaswas

Bit odd, spoke to Argos who said they’d refund but then gave Casio a call.

They said they would fix it (replacing ‘the module’) under warranty but didn’t recommend it as ‘it’ll go wrong again – we always recommend returning to the retailer if things break within a few days of purchase’.

So do I go down the return to Casio for repair or return to Argos for a refund?

head says Argos/refund but I quite like the watch.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Mine arrived – works ok – but very complex to program.

wwaswas

yes, quite complex.

Can’t even get to set the time though – buttons ‘A’ and ‘B’ don’t work 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA: New Casio G-Shock on ebay for £37.98 posted (Argos outlet)’ is closed to new replies.