Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA – netflix skateboard nostalgia
  • razorrazoo

Found Bones Brigade Autobiography on Netflix tonight. Utterly compelling viewing for those who spent their youth trying to emulate Hawk, Mountain, Cabellero etc

razorrazoo

What no takers? Missing out folks.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Yeah, I watched it last night as well. Great documentary. Well worth a watch.

dannybgoode

Never been in to skateboarding as I have the balance and grace of a doped elephant but well up for watching this.

Mrs Danny is at work all day tomorrow so this will fill a gap nicely.

robbo
    Free Member

Thanks, been looking for this on lovefilm for ages!

loddrik
    Free Member

Saw this a few weeks ago, cracking film. Much better than dog town and the z boys. Had a tony hawk and a lance mountain deck in my skateboard days.

Favorite deck ever was probably the SMA Natas Kaupas.

ricky1
    Free Member

Still feel like going for a skate,it’s been years,I still have my board,deawon song board with gullying wheels,are you ever to old to start again?

olddog

Seen it, nostalgia overload, makes ne feel old…

My first proper deck was a Tommy Guerrero! He’s a dude.

Best one was a Steve Steadham. Still had a Rob Roskopp Santa Cruz, thunder trucks, oj wheels from 1988, (and a 1990s setup) until a few months ago.

I had to give up years ago though, it was destroying my knees.

razorrazoo

Rodney Mullen was unbelievable. About 20 years ahead of his time with the tricks he was pulling. Rise of lance mountain was really interesting too, became big because he made it look fun and accessible in his video parts rather than stomping the comps.

blisterman1962
    Free Member

Ah, you youngsters. Tony Alva, Stacy Peralta, John Sablosky were my heroes. I have a couple of poor snaps of Tony Alva at SkateStar park in Guildford, early eighties?

God I feel old. 🙂

fallsoffalot
    Free Member

i still have my 32ish year old tony alva deck with tracnology trucks and lime green kryptonic wheels.used to ride at wolverhampton in the arrow indoor skatepark and skateopia outdoor skatepark.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Gator Pro. You know it’s right.

razorrazoo

Anyone interested in skateboard graphics should get a copy of this and this if you can find them in stock.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘PSA – netflix skateboard nostalgia’ is closed to new replies.