• This topic has 81 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Solo.
Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • PSA: Horizon tonight about exercise
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Where people store fat and how quickly they can draw on those stores have been assessed

I suppose.. people can lose weight more easily than others.. that fat logically must be being burned up..

Solo
    Free Member

Now I suspect that how easy it is to turn that corner, and how effective it is, varies from person to person – based on people’s iDave stories on here.

Couldn’t agee more.
    Now might we consider why ?.
    🙂

Would it be acceptable to expect that most successes were / are enjoyed by those with good adherence and ability to devise a wider range of compliant meal choices.
    Over any kind of bio-chemical abnormality ?.
    Not withstanding the caveat that the body has its own agenda which does not recognize any prevailing, media promoted, physique for either men or women.
    ie, small stubborn fat deposits that one might really like to banish, but that your body is quite determined to keep a hold on.
    Which is a triat common to most of us as a result of our evolutionary inheritence.

Until the science becomes readily available for people to test and design personalised responsive diet and exercise plans, we all need to self experiment a little.
    Theres lots of text out there, but filtering and absorbing the relevant info aint allways easy, I’ll grant you.

Ahem, some people already claim to design a specific, personalized eating and exercise plan, for a fee.

However, in my experience you must be very careful though.
    I tried paying for such help and received nothing whatsoever.

Yeah, I did notice, it was a chubby fella who was advising the presenter on HIIT and its proven results.
    It can’t ever really further the cause when you have over weight lab boffins telling us how we need to get trim.

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Horizon tonight about exercise’ is closed to new replies.