Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA – get yourself seen on those tricky spring commutes…
  • MussEd
    Free Member

…you know when the low sun plays havoc with other road users’ vision?

The perfect solution, HERE, only £1 +£3 postage!!! Absolute steal.

Please note I have NO connection with the seller or item…

So that’s £4 for a single reflector, when CRC are selling two lights, two reflectors and a bell for £3.
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=54708

Absolute steal indeed. 👿

rOcKeTdOg

I think someone has failed to see the tongue filled cheek

MussEd
    Free Member

Looks like it, glad to see you went to the bother of checking CRC though Graham.

Onzadog
    Free Member

If someone misses a tongue filled cheek, does it become a tongue filled bottom lip?

(the above comment is not directed at anyone or designed to cause offence. It’s just a light hearted musing)

Stoner
    Free Member

In an undoubtedly unwanted fashion, can I drag this thread vaguely on topic with a link to:

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/LISMRTR1/smart-lunar-r1-rear-light

Bloody brilliant for the price. Completely different scale of brightness to any other rear led red out there.

Andy

Mussed isnt that the new Trout light economy version. Still turns night into day I’ll bet though.

igm

Stoner – I have a couple of those and they always remind me of the wet weather lights on the back of F1 cars. Excellent lights shortly to be banned under some strategic arms treaty.

Stoner
    Free Member

I always wanted a a holy hand grenade of antioch, but couldnt bring myself to drop the £30 on them. Someone linked to one of these at CRC a while back on a bargin discount and it’s been great on the London commute. Keeps all the black cabs off my rear wheel.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA – get yourself seen on those tricky spring commutes…’ is closed to new replies.