Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA: Father Ted night, 9pm on Channel 4
  • stuartie_c
    Free Member

Ah go on ya big bollox…

boxelder

These ones here are very small, but those ones are far away.
    😆

bruk

Was watching some of them last night after the bells. Truly fantastic comedy that doesn’t rely on swearing or shock value to get its laughs.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Thanks, something to watch finally.

stanfree
    Free Member

Its a crying shame that Dermot Morgan died when he did , My favourite episode was on last night with the Chinese community thinking Ted was a Nazi racist . Brilliant stuff and on again tonight.

HowardMoon
    Free Member

I´m really hoping that the Speed 3 episode was the favourite. Pat Mustard is the best baddy there is.

Mrs Doyle: “Ah, hello there father, Pat was just asking me if he could put his massive tool in my box”….

Hadge
    Free Member

I love this clip. Just superb 😀

13thfloormonk

Its a crying shame that Dermot Morgan died when he did

In every respect EXCEPT for the quality of the show. Had he not died they would probably be on series 12 by now and it would be rubbish. Black Books only managed one season before it went into decline…

Kevevs
    Free Member

excellent!

Hairychested
    Free Member

I’m sitting in a quiet living room, all 3 females asleep – wife, kid and the cat, and am grinning stupidly. Pure bliss, makes me want to go to Church. Which one is Ted’s?

Bez

Had he not died they would probably be on series 12 by now and it would be rubbish.

I think everyone associated with the show has always been fairly adamant that that was the last they were ever going to do anyway. But, still, it does have that Hicksesque quality to it.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Speed 3 for me.

I remember watching it when it was first broadcast, in a house in Ullapool with friends and we pished ourselves laughing all the way through it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Father Ted night, 9pm on Channel 4’ is closed to new replies.