Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • PSA Endura SIngletrack shorts £26.50 (all sizes)
  • big_n_daft
    Free Member

Vortexracing – Member
    Guess what big n daft?

My 3 pairs of F260 lycra shorts arrived, just opened them and the buggers have sent 3 pairs of Singletrack baggies !!!!!

just going to mail them now.

the sheet the picker was using was very faded (get a new cartridge guys) so he probably saw endura and assumed

epo-aholic
    Free Member

Mine arrived today, i thought these were small-made so my large is mahoosive 🙁

Also, no clickwotsit liner thingy included. last pair of these i bought came with them supplied, is this normal?

RustyMac

No Singletrack shorts i have bought have come with a liner. Other endura shorts do though (Humve) so i makes it quite confusing especially as the singletrack shorts are advertised as clickfast compatable and others say with clckfast liner.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ruscle
    Free Member

Got my mediums today and they fit ok round my 34″ waist which I was sweating over abit. Many thanks cruzheckler for the shout.

nuke

Also, no clickwotsit liner thingy included. last pair of these i bought came with them supplied, is this normal?

Normal. I’ve bought ST shorts twice before and never got the liner.

Talking of which, are 8-panel worth the extra tenner over 6 panel? Having said that, 6-panel are not as easy to come by now…notice Evans have the 6-panel for £20.

Jerome
    Free Member

My two pairs of FS260’s turned up.

At XL they are too large on my 34 waist.
    Felt sure I had XL enduras before.

Anyone got any Large FS260’s for swapsie before I try to sell on here/ post back to rutlands.

Jerome
    Free Member

My two pairs of FS260’s turned up.

At XL they are too large on my 34 waist.

Anyone ??
    Amazing shorts for the money.
    £22 posted a pair
    J.

DT78
    Free Member

As above humvees come with a liner – singletrack just have the popper holes in the waist band so you can click a liner in if you want.

Tbh now I have started using decent bib shorts the hummvee liners were pretty rubbish (good for the money though I suppose).

DezB
    Free Member

Just received high quality FS260s for £22. Bargain, thanks for the PSA. 🙂

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

I’ll take a large pair off someone if you need to offload

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘PSA Endura SIngletrack shorts £26.50 (all sizes)’ is closed to new replies.