• This topic has 54 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by oink1.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • PSA: Cycle Surgery Sale
  • Painey
    Free Member

I’m not very optimistic about receiving my Diablo. Since the order was placed last week I’ve had no confirmation of despatch, delivery date or anything. If you go and look on their website for the light, I can’t actually see a way of buying it now.

Surely there must be some rules about advertising something, taking money for it and then not being able to actually provide what you’ve paid for?

Dodgy as f…

ehrob

my stuff turned up Friday.

oink1
    Free Member

Haven’t had a ‘p off – we ain’t got none’ email yet. Don’t know what to think now 🙄

coomber
    Free Member

Wasn’t it cycle surgery who did this in January. I remember buying a load of stuff and getting am email that nothing was in stock

riddoch

It was, I think they just have very poor stock control system that allows orders to be taken when there is insufficient stock to cover it.
    However I was able to use the apology voucher from January on the Diablo I ordered on the 2nd and it arrived today, sorry Iainc.

iainc

^^^^ 😀

oink1
    Free Member

riddoch – Member
    However I was able to use the apology voucher from January on the Diablo I ordered on the 2nd and it arrived today, sorry Iainc.

Don’t you hate smug people?? 😆

drew

There is hope, just received an email saying my Diablo, ordered on the 1st, has been despatched. Thanks OP.

newrobdob
    Free Member

I didn’t even get a voucher last time. 😥

I reckon they only have 1 or 2 of the sale items in, so as soon as it becomes a PSA somewhere only one or two get one and the rest are let down as their stock system isn’t live (or doesn’t work very well at least!)

riddoch

it’s almost like they are working their way backwards through the order list.
    did you pay by credit card or PayPal? That was another difference between my two orders, the PayPal one got delivered but the CC one disappeared.

orena45

Just got an email to say the Whyte Friston I ordered and delivered to my nearest store (still 100 miles away!) is ready for collection. Think I’ll be taking tomorrow afternoon off to go get it 😀

duff
    Free Member

Just had an email about the Supersix I ordered last Weds:

“We’d like to update you on your recent purchase. Due to the unprecedented response to our sale we are experiencing a backlog and your order is taking a little longer than expected to fulfil. We sincerely apologise for the delay and hope to despatch your order in the next 3-5 days.

As a gesture of goodwill we would like to offer you £10 off your next purchase with us.”

I’m still not convinced it’ll turn up and even if it does, that it won’t be a slightly tatty ex display. We shall see.

oink1
    Free Member

Had despatch email for the Diablo. Still not convinced! 😯

duff
    Free Member

Just to update this, my Supersix turned up yesterday (ordered 12 days ago) and all seems good. Still £3-500 cheaper than anywhere else so happy with that.

oink1
    Free Member

Ooo! Forgot, diablo arrived Friday 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cycle Surgery Sale’ is closed to new replies.