• This topic has 54 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by oink1.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • PSA: Cycle Surgery Sale
  • slackboy

Some frankly annoying discounts on Giant bikes. The Trance 2 I thought I got a deal on in April is now selling for less then I still owe for my bike 🙄

https://www.cyclesurgery.com/c/bikes/mountain-bikes/sale.html

zer0cool
    Free Member

Great price on the trance. If I hadn’t just got a Five I’d be ordering one straight away.

slackboy

Good discounts on Whytes too. 25% off the T130 Carbon RS , down to £3k.

riddoch

Also Exposure Diablo with 40% off.

steeble
    Free Member

Fighting the urge to buy a rallon

cokie

If it’s your first order with Cycle Surgery you can get an extra 5% off with WELCOME5

mcnultycop

Not bought the Rallon X10. Trying hard not to.

ehrob

Nice, thanks for that. Needed a new helmet and shorts.

toomba
    Free Member

Rallon X10 for £1999 is a bargain surely!
    sorely tempted to buy one but never riden one so bit unsure but must admit I like the look of them.

toomba
    Free Member

too late X10’s gone

mcnultycop

Good! Saved me two grand I should probably spend on the new en-suite.

bluedynamo
    Free Member

Is the componentry selection on the Rallon X30 a no brainer at £1399 or is there something I am missing? Seems to be future proofed somewhat with the Boost frame and fork as well.

Is it a pure Enduro bike or would it be equally suitable for trail riding as well?

Anybody got a link to geometry/height chart as I’ve no idea if the medium would fit me at 5’10”?

timidwheeler

I wouldn’t mind a few things but their website is dreadful.

daver27
    Free Member

all those links are dead now, so either they got the pricing wrong and hurriedly removed the products or they have an incredibly crap site..

torsoinalake
    Free Member

incredibly crap site

This. My experience of Cycle Surgery sales is that they will take your money then email a week later to say they are out of stock.

Mister-P
    Free Member

The website is having technical difficulties apparently. I was looking at some T-shirts in the sale and the pages were refusing to load.

bluedynamo
    Free Member

Yes all the links are down. I assume the bike I was interested in above sold out.

ehrob

Hmmm. Got a confirmation email for a helmet and shorts earlier today but won’t hold my breath.

Website was useless.

ctk
    Free Member

I bought something in their last sale, didn’t get it (obvs!) but got a £10 voucher and an apology.

duff
    Free Member

Thanks for the discount code cokie, another £90 off a Supersix Disc! Hope it arrives now.

One thing I did notice, if you add an item to your basket that is the last one, it shows as out of stock on other devices even if you don’t checkout. I added a bike on the iPad and it wouldn’t then let me add it on the mobile. If I removed from the basket on my iPad I could then purchase it through my mobile.

iainc

new Diablo just ordered, £114 😀

Painey
    Free Member

How did you get it for £114?

Daffy

That Slate for £1050 is mighty tempting…

iainc

Painey – Member
    How did you get it for £114?

Used the ‘WELCOME5’ code that someone posted earlier, on top of the already reduced price of £120

riddoch

you can also get cashback via topcashback.co.uk at 6%.
    I’d forgotten that I didn’t get what I ordered last time round.

Painey
    Free Member

Didn’t see the earlier post but thanks for that, another diablo ordered! Cheers

riddoch

ooh, the £10 voucher I got in January is still valid. but it does block the welcone5 code.

iainc

Surpirse Surprise 😯

Dear Iain,

Unfortunately, we have sold out of the Black Expos Diablo Mk 8. We have tried to source this item from our stores without success and we are not expecting any future deliveries from the supplier. Therefore we have had to remove this item from the order.

If you paid by card, there will be a pending authorisation held against your card which will fall away. If you have paid by PayPal your account will be refunded.

If you’d like us to look for alternatives, please let us know. Please note this will need to be placed as a new order.

Please accept our sincerest apologies.
    Kind regards,

Sophie

ehrob

Bummer.

For balance, they’ve dispatched my items. Allegedly.

feed

Well I went in to the shop in Dublin on Sunday and ordered a Rallon X10 which was ordered by phone from a shop in the UK. Full price paid on the card. They are a brilliant bike (was in Finale in May, four of the group of six were riding them) so can’t wait for it to arrive.

I’d been convincing myself for the last few months not to buy an X30 for €2,650 and now hopefully have an X10 for €2,400 😀

breninbeener

I got the email about the diabolo too

CalamityJames
    Free Member

And me 🙁
    I still (foolishly?) remain optimistic about other items ordered though!

feed

I pick up my Rallon X10 on Friday. Happy bunny 😀

oink1
    Free Member

Diablo ordered. At £114 with discount (Cheers cokie!) it’d be rude not to! 😀

Just saw iainc’s email – not hopeful now 😯

riddoch

I had a despatch email on Friday for the Diablo, ordered after Iainc’s post. However it’s not been handed over to Royal Mail yet so could still be cancelled.
    The original one I ordered without discount code a week ago which should have arrived Thursday has not been despatched yet. Saves having to return it though.
    Oddly the website is showing it as being back in stock, it was out of stock last week.

slackboy

I’m starting to regret this PSA.

riddoch

Well I have now cancelled my order from the 30th of July so there should be an unallocated Diablo, if it was ever really there. Delivery was apparently due on Wednesday the 10th of August.
    4-8 working day delivery is their estimate but they’ve been having “IT issues” with their confirmation emails apparently.
    In this day and age 8 working days is too long but maybe I have been spoilt with other companies giving almost next day (ok I’d settle for same week) delivery for free.

iainc

Oddly the website is showing it as being back in stock, it was out of stock last week.

very odd, especially as I had 4 or 5 mails back and fro with them and was told that they would not be getting any more in. Bunch of charlatans IMO…

DezB
    Free Member

BOS forks for the price of RST, if anyone’s after forks!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cycle Surgery Sale’ is closed to new replies.