Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA Bosch cordless drill offer..
  • lakesrider
    Free Member

http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/power-tools/drilling-screwdriving/drilling/cordless/-specificproducttype-combination_drills/Bosch-18v-Li-Combi-Drill-2-Batteries-11227751

18v Li-ion Bosch cordless drill and includes 2 batteries at B&Q, pretty good deal as a lot of the other shops only have one battery in the box.

Ok so its nod a trade standard makita / dewalt, but for home DIY it seems a good buy!

andyl
    Free Member

that is a good deal. Got the 14V version a couple of years ago for light jobs and it’s impressed quite a bit with what it can get through with a decent drill bit (never buy cheap bits)

stumpyjon

Only 1.5 Ah though, not the best Li-ion batteries, but not the worst either, B & Q keep knocking out Makita 1.3 Ah Ni-Cd drills hoping people will fall for the name.

Nothing wrong with Bosch kit though, they also do a professional range as well. I’ve got quite a few Bosch tools and would happily buy more, Black & Decker on the other hand I wouldn’t have if you gave them to me.

toby1

Would that drill be suitable for a bit of drilling into brick from time to time? I have a cordless drill but without a hammer facility it’s only really a big screw driver!

lakesrider
    Free Member

i tested mine the other day on some concrete blocks and some old bricks, seems to work fine (was an 8mm bit). Obviously not as good as my corded hammer drill, but would be ok for lighter jobs in brick / concrete.

Taff
    Free Member

I got one of their performance power ones, damn good for the money but the battery goes after a year. Bought a Worx SDS drill last year had over a hundred off. Absolute bargain at the time

footflaps

I bought that one is a sale before xmas (same price). Superb piece of kit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA Bosch cordless drill offer..’ is closed to new replies.