Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PSA Alpkit clearance (cheap tent especially )
  • matt_outandabout

http://www.alpkit.com/clearance

If only I had £250 spare…

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

LOL! The girl in the ‘Maybee Green Dark’ t-shirt definitely looks like she is letting one fly!

GrahamS

Possibly an unexpected Revels follow-through?

geoffj

2013 tweaks: following feedback in 2012 we have tweaked the size gradings to the men’s Large, X-Large and XX-Large. We have reduced the body circumference a little and extended the arm length to ensure they fit larger, taller mountaineers rather than sofa surfers.

That’ll most of you us lot shafted 8)

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

looks like a squeaky one to me

shermer75
    Free Member

Does anybody know how much those Filo jackets weigh and how well they pack down?

peterfile
    Free Member

shermer, i bought mrs file one last year. It’s actually very good, but doesn’t pack down as small as my montane dark star. It is quite a bulky jacket, but then again it’s not designed to be a more fast and light alpine type jacket like the north star. It doesn’t come with a stuff sack either. If you’re near glasgow you’re welcome to have a look.

I managed to pick one up for £80 last year, but wouldn’t have been disappointed at all if I’d paid full price. Excellent all round jacket.

shermer75
    Free Member

Nice one, thanks for that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PSA Alpkit clearance (cheap tent especially )’ is closed to new replies.