Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Proud dad content…
  • lister

He's had his Rothan since Christmas 08, got the Cnoc16 this year and wasn't too interested, but we played it cool and he decided it looked good…

he's not 3 and a half yet… I know I sound like a pushy dad but I'm not, chuffed though!!

carlphillips
    Free Member

ha nice one.

midlifecrashes

"I can do it! I can do it!"
    Magic

fotorat
    Free Member

OMG like anyone cares, you'll be showing us yer mums cottage pie next

sturmey
    Free Member

A moment never to forget superb

lister

*rummages around My Pictures for a pic of my mum's Macaroni Cheese(she doesn't do cottage pie)*

🙂

fadda

Fantastic! Good on him! (and you…)

tod456
    Free Member

Good to see it's only taken him 9 months to get over the face plant from 9 months ago ……

lister

he loves watching that other video of him! i remember when i used to bounce instead of snapping!

yetiguy
    Free Member

Thats great

My best riding buddy is my 12 year old son, we spend so much time together bombing down singletrack, getting muddy, and generally being mates.

Riding with your kids is so cool

igm

Congratulations. Our little boy managed his Cnoc 14 at about the same age. It's a superb feeling. I keep the footage on my mobile to cheer me up on bad days.

Cnoc 16 though – you got a big lad for 3 1/2.

numbnuts
    Free Member

Great effort. My little girl managed it in october last year at just over three and a half it took a few evenings of practice on the local promenade I was so pround. In the easter of last year she managed 15 miles on the flat with stabilisers and all with no complaints just took it steady. Fat britian and obese kids not in my house

clubber
    Free Member

Brilliant 🙂 Can't wait to get mini-clubber (19 months) on a scoot along.

jimthesaint

numbnuts – Your 3yr old girl did 15miles! She'll win the Tour De Femme before she's turned 10.

tails
    Free Member

Haha that is class "i can do it, i can do it"

My dad said he was proud of me before his dementia got worse, don't know what for. 8)

numbnuts
    Free Member

It was mainly on the flat and took all day and mum had to push her up the only hill I was towing the baby in a trailer we cycled from rhos on sea to rhyl and back including a stop at grangads fairground in towyn north wales a great day out

aracer
    Free Member

Busy working on my 3 year old. Got his Cnoc for Xmas, as I was hoping to claim bragging rights for getting him riding before he was 3, but that didn't really happen given there was snow or ice on our road from then until a few days before his birthday last week! Don't think it's far away – I'm convinced he's capable when he decides to bother pedalling – he can scoot on the Cnoc or balance if I push him. Anyway, whatever fotorat says (why did he bother clicking on a thread with this title?) thanks for that, inspirational for those of us waiting for the magic to happen.

jimthesaint

numbnuts – blooming heck you're a local. I used to live in Rhos, now reside in Caerwys (It's just off the 55 at the top of the Rhuallt hill). If a 3 1/2 yr old blasts past me on the Sustrans 5 at least I'll know who it is.

fluided
    Free Member

Excellent I can't wait to teach our little lad to ride a bike 😆

Tiger6791

How's your back?

kerv
    Free Member

Cnoc? What's a cnoc? My lad is one next month, I think he might need one!

igm

Kerv – Look here >>> Islabikes

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Excellent another convert, manual next! 😆

aracer
    Free Member

My lad is one next month, I think he might need one!

Don't get ahead of yourself – couple of years to wait before a Cnoc (got to give the little chap a chance to get good at walking first if he's only one!) Rothan next year maybe.

StirlingCrispin

Excellent!

aracer – get your son a wee wooden trike. Thud (18mo) rides his to the child minders in the morning!

Then it's onto a balance bike (Rohan etc) from about 2yrs, and a Cnoc 14 (with pedals) from about 3.

yossarian
    Free Member

Nice vid : )

It's my eldest's 3rd birthday in a couple of weeks time and he's getting a cnoc 14. His younger brother (1.5) is already eyeing up the rothan his brother rides.

Islabikes are great!

aracer
    Free Member

aracer – get your son a wee wooden trike.

I think you might mean kerv – mines already done the Rothan thing and moving onto a Cnoc sometime soon (at the moment he still wants to take out the Rothan).

algarvebairn
    Free Member

is £100 not a bit dear for the balance bike? nice vid OP.

lowey

Brilliant!!

Sandwich

Superb, my lad of 17 doesn't ride as much as I would like but I still remember him riding without stabilisers for the first time at 5. (In his defence he has fine motor control problems that means he over grips things). Only took a couple of hours to get right.

ski
    Free Member

Nice one, looks like he was having a blast.

Mine loves her Islabikes

FB-ATB

Well done that (little) man!

I'll never learn to not open these topics- I'm still waiting to see if FB jnr will walk and he's already over 3.

Taff
    Free Member

Awesome…

aracer
    Free Member

is £100 not a bit dear for the balance bike?

Indeed – you could almost buy an XO rear mech for that much money. What was I thinking of?

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Proud dad content…’ is closed to new replies.