Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Prescription lenses for oakleys
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Do the cycling glasses people make lenses for oakleys or will they only do stuff for they’re own models? Need so more lenses and Oakley are frankly taking the piddle.

joebristol

Depends on the shape of the frames I think. Ciliary blue fitted prescription clear polycarbonate lenses to some old oakley minute 1.0’s I’ve got for about £60 all in.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Much more reasonable for something that I will drop. Just need clears and tinted.
    I have racing jackets.

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Who are the cycling glasses people? I’m at the point where I now realise I should perhaps be able to see properly whilst on a bike…!

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Depends on how much you would like to spend. I’ve tried inserts in glasses didn’t like contacts. Prescription lens in transition worked well. Then my eyes aged.

joebristol

Ciliary blue were good for me as above. I specifically went for clear polycarbonate lenses as I also using them for playing hockey in and didn’t want them to shatter horribly if I got hit in the face with a ball. I believe they do normal clear lenses and tinted lenses. Google them and give them a call and they’ll advise what they can do.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

I use Adidas Evil Eyes with inserts and like them. Sweat band, interchangeable outer lenses and optical inserts as well as being able to take the legs off and use a band instead

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Prescription lenses for oakleys’ is closed to new replies.