Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Prescription Lenses for Oakley?
  • benz
    Free Member

Does anyone know where I could get prescription lenses supplied and fitted for my Oakley Jupiter Squared sunnies?

Any recommended suppliers?

Thanks.

mmannerr

There are several options, getting genuine Oakley lenses might require visit to authorized dealer but apparently some online places offer their own alternatives too.
    Genuine VR28 lenses are excellent, no idea about others.

rossburton
    Free Member

https://www.ciliaryblue.com mailed me earlier to say that they now do some Oakleys (https://www.reglaze-oakley-frames.com/oakley-frames/images2/ for examples) so it’s worth emailing them to find out.

JAG

I’m getting some Oakley Turbine’s done by Ciliary Blue as we speak 8)

duckman

That’s ace; I have been looking for somebody who glazed them for ages.

DavidB
    Free Member

Not that happy with my Cillary Blue Flak Jacket reglaze. Lenses do not fit well and fall out easily

Speeder

I’d let them know DavidB – I’m sure they’d be responsive.

They do have a

Money Back Guarantee if NOT 100% happy

DavidB
    Free Member

It’s too late probably as I ordered them last minute then wore them for a week’s holiday off-road. They are fine if I’m careful just would not order again

DickBarton

If you aren’t after oakley-specific prescription lenses then take your Oakley frame to your optician, get an eye test and order the required lenses from there.
    I’ve done that with Vision Express on my last 3 pairs. I bought the frames online as they were cheaper and handed them in…this time.they took 60 quid glazing charge (due to varifocal lens apparently) but still worked out almost 100 quid cheaper than doing it all through optician – frames were seriously cheap online.

corroded
    Free Member

I had mine done by Oakley. Not cheap but very impressed with the quality of the Trail lenses. I do tend to look after things though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Prescription Lenses for Oakley?’ is closed to new replies.