Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Powder coaters in Manchester area…
  • gravitysucks
    Free Member

I’ve got a couple of kids alloy bikes that I need stripping and powdercoating.

Anyone got any recommendations? I could post if theres some where good / cheaper but local would be mint!

nealy
    Free Member

Preston but I believe they are good and know what they’re doing so will prepare the frame properly http://www.fastlinecoatings.co.uk/ Not used them myself though

hora
    Free Member

Theres a place in Stockport that I used (next to a huge Church). Hang on.

binners

I’ve just posted photos up on the nitromors thread pictures of my freshly powder-coated frame. As you can see they’ve, done a superb job of it! Ereg Coatings , based in Burnley. Much cheapness too

hora
    Free Member

Oooo might give them a call. What colours do they have Binnertello?

binners

You can get anything done, any colour. You just need a RAL reference. Most of the stuff they do is military, so I think they just like the opportunity to do something that isn’t olive green 😀

I can’t stress enough what a good job they’ve done. Everything was properly masked off, they’d lacquered the finished job. The last powder coat job I had done was at a place in East Manchester. They did a shite job of it!!!

edhornby

if they are still going, there is Atlantic Boulevard in Bury, supposed to be very good

hora
    Free Member

I fancy a ‘new’ frame and for £50 thats a cheap ‘new’ full susser :mrgreen:

buck53

Lots of choices here, to add to the clamour, Pennine Powder Coatings on the road between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge have done good work for me recently. £40 all in including glittery lacquer (for ‘er indoors).

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Cheers guys a few to look into. Binners that frame looks truly amazing, I’d be very happy with that kind of outcome at twice the price so its a bargain!

Hora – what where the guys in Stockport like? probably the cloest for me so might try them if they’re any good

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Powder coaters in Manchester area…’ is closed to new replies.