Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Postal woes
  • avalanche
    Free Member

Bought a tyre from one of the esteemed users of the STW classifieds. He assures me it was posted on the 29th Dec 2nd class recorded delivery (slap in the middle of the silly season but before the snow brought our first world society to a gringing halt). I am still waiting. Royal mail says wait 15 working days before registering a complaint/ claim. God knows how long that will take to sort out. Anyone else having the same difficlties?

daveh
    Free Member

No post here for well over a week now.

russjp
    Free Member

Phone or pop into your local delivery office and ask at the callers desk if they could have a look in the office for you. They may have a back log of packets due to the weather. At my office we luckly only had a couple of days of packets back logged but some offices have had a much bigger problem.

wwaswas

can you do 2nd class recorded?

this has been done before but if it's gone awol then the seller should give you a refund and sort out the claim.

russjp
    Free Member

Yes

valleydaddy
    Free Member

[/quote]wwaswas

Yes you can we use it all the time to send ebay stuff to comply with paypal so we can claim value back if goes awol, well worth the 70p it costs IMHO

No post for us today 😥

waiting for my C2W voucher that I know has been posted

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

As said above the sender needs to claim.There are alot of problems around the country at present.Mind saying that i sent an item 1st class at 5.30pm from Cheltenham gloucestershire to a village outside Newquary Cornwall and he got it today next day so there you go.Never know why people bother with 2nd class anymore.Sender will need proof of posting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Postal woes’ is closed to new replies.