Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Possibly the scariest online dating ad I've ever seen…
  • brooess
    Free Member

LOL
    Clearly trolling. My money’s on a disgruntled ex…

“I am a fully qualified Pilates and Spin Instructor, living in Luton. I live with my adorable son in our recently purchased council flat, 2 bedroom that is. It’s a complete dump but we’re not planning on staying here for more than 5 years. That’s the length of time that we have to keep it until we can coin in. Might even sublet it at some point. I don’t see the point in decorating it or cleaning it for that matter. I am very attractive with make up on and have a trim body due to my job where I teach all of 3 classes a week, feels more like 20 a week sometimes the way I go on about it. I have been described as a bit mad like to switch my moods. I probably take after my mother in a lot of her ways, not sure about my father will have to ask him if he’s still around as he certainly wasn’t when I was younger. I’ve always wanted to be a different demographic due to no strong family values or roots so I seek to inject culture and ethnicity into my life through potential partners. Yes there have been an awful lot but I’m not one to settle for less than I deserve. I’m high calibre as you can see from my background. Don’t let my son put you off he was from a one night encounter and his father has never really been on the scene. I’m also having therapy to get over my issues as they used to put every man off that I slept with. I also have lots of pretty friends as I think it’s good to surround yourself with those you aspire to. I’ve never been loved by a man so maybe you could be the one to show me what it feels like. than I deserve.”

camo16
    Free Member

She’s not homicidal, apparently, so that’s a positive.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

We should invite her on the next STW singletons’ ride… 😮

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Probably more honest than most of the ones you read, but I can’t imagine she’d get many takers 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

Cool, she’s just down the road from me, and sounds lovely.

donsimon
    Free Member

Good vocabulary and good grammar, well better than most on here, then goes and does this…

than I deserve

All the previous hard work gone to waste, shame too as she appears to be real.

dogbert
    Free Member

perhaps a pic would help your decision…….on how fast to run 😯

project
    Free Member

Sounds like the ex wife……….., nice to see the treatment and therapy isnt working

duckman

JINGS! 😯

PJM1974
    Free Member

Going by some of my experiences with online dating, she’s quite a catch.

CountZero

I’ve always wanted to be a different demographic due to no strong family values or roots so I seek to inject culture and ethnicity into my life through potential partners. Yes there have been an awful lot but I’m not one to settle for less than I deserve. I’m high calibre as you can see from my background. Don’t let my son put you off he was from a one night encounter and his father has never really been on the scene. I’m also having therapy to get over my issues as they used to put every man off that I slept with.

godzilla
    Free Member

Got pic’s?

ski
    Free Member

Offer to draw her portrait 😉

godzilla
    Free Member

Offer to draw her portrait

I loved that one, mainly the stubble pic, can someone put a link to that thread please?

bullheart
    Free Member

I think I teach her boy…

michaelmcc
    Free Member

LOL!!!

It’s a complete dump but we’re not planning on staying here for more than 5 years. That’s the length of time that we have to keep it until we can coin in. Might even sublet it at some point. I don’t see the point in decorating it or cleaning it for that matter. I am very attractive with make up on

Junkyard
    Free Member

A well crafted troll IMHO.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

I’ve had worse..

oliverd1981
    Free Member

You say “Bunny Boiler”

I say “Creative with Soup”

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Possibly the scariest online dating ad I've ever seen…’ is closed to new replies.