Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Possibly dodgy Remedy on eBay…
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hello,

After our recent thefts, I’m being eBay vigilent.

This looks a bit suspect to me, new user, quoted as 2010 model – head tube isn’t tapered, and the brakes are juicys….

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trek-Remedy-9-Mountain-Bike-/120843528394?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item1c22d5e8ca#ht_500wt_1287

May be totally innocent, but if anyone is missing one – have a look

Cheers

Ricks

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

they don’t look like 36 floats either.

nuke

2008…

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2008/archive/remedy9

Components aren’t to spec though…should be plenty of Bontrager

mrmo
    Free Member

if you look on the chainstay there is a sticker, thecyclery.com, which suggests the bike has come from manchester?

KT1973
    Free Member

looks dodgy

robsoctane
    Free Member

I live in Newcastle – if it belongs to someone on here then let me know and I’ll get it back for you. You’ll have to prove ownership before I beat the crap out of someone for you though…

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Back up there Columbo.

You need to try official channels like calling plod, not thinking you’re The Enforcer.

Back in your box, slugger.

robsoctane
    Free Member

@Scottchegg: Nah mate, I’ve been through so many bikes nicked that if someone could prove it was theirs and it’s stolen then I’m happy to help. You won’t get much help from the police either – lots of personal experience there too. I would be only too happy to retrieve it and post it back.

br
    Free Member

and zero feedback…

PolisherMan

Spoke to the owner of the cyclery today. He’s pretty sure his mechanic used to own the frame, but sold it on. No report of anything stolen around here…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Possibly dodgy Remedy on eBay…’ is closed to new replies.