Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • poplock/pushlock for Revelations?
  • Mike59

My new Revelations (120-150 Air U-turn 20mm Maxle) came with a manual lockout dial on top of the right fork leg.

Can you get a kit to convert this to a bar-mounted pushlock or poplock?

Cheers
    Mike.

fotorat
    Free Member

yep..well on REV 426 air q/r's, mine came with the poploc inc from Merlin cycles

does yours have the outer cable stop above the motion control sticker?

nuke

Yes you can…the kit has the pushloc and the necessary bits to change the moco assembly. Isn't cheap though and it might be an idea to see if somebody would swap their moco assembly as many prefer the leg mounted lockout.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

a month ago i would have swapped moco dampers with you but i have now unclipped the spring to run fork leg dials

Tiboy

Mike, if you want to swap the damping unit(moco unit), i.e. the bit in the fork I'd be up for that, have sold the remote unit, but these come up regularly in the classifieds, drop me an email if you're interested. Cheers

Mike59

Thanks for the replies. In my ignorance, I hadn't assumed that work would need to be done to the fork – I assumed the top cap/dial just needed changing.

Is this operation (moco unit etc) easy to carry out?

Mike

Tiboy

Yep,26mm socket, or a large adjustable spanner (carefully). you anywhere near bristol? no fluid to change.

Northwind

Assuming it's the same as was in the 2009 spec fork, which it probably is, I'll do you a straight swap, my pushloc for your manual? Fitting is very easy, the whole assembly just comes straight out.

Mike59

Ok, thanks Tiboy/Northwind. I'll have a look at the fork and give it some thought.

Cheers

boxelder

I've got the bar mounted lever to fit Tiboy's moco damper.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘poplock/pushlock for Revelations?’ is closed to new replies.