Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • PMBA Enduro at Lee Quarry this weekend
  • binners

Welcome to Lancashire 😉

I may pop over later and say hello

scaled
    Free Member

You sure binners? It IS raining 😉

I’m heading up about lunchtime. Males a change from the usual dawn raids

keng38
    Free Member

Local weather update. Has been drizzle but nothing heavy.
    Currently overcast, excellent weather for riding.
    Get out there!!!

Tracey

Brightening up. Sun must have followed us over from Gods county.

scaled
    Free Member

Crazy good riding weather today, really enjoyed all the stages, even the ‘what the ****, where did that gap jump come from’ bit. Cock hill is a bit of a midge fest at the bottom though.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Yes great stuff, last bit of stage 5 is interesting as is the chute on 6. Glad 2 is off as it could have been carnage.

Need to improve the signage though especially at lee quarry, had to ask a marshal for directions but he hadn’t a clue.

sofaboy73
    Free Member

Yep stage 2 would of ended in lots of injuries, undoubtedly including myself. Everyone I spoke to was glad it wasn’t a timed stage and I thought it was a right ball ache.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Great days practice yesterday. Good mix of trail. Now time to get ready to race 🙂

darrenspink
    Free Member

Well that was fun.

Bottom of stage 5 was er, interesting.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Enjoyed stage 2 today but pretty glad it wasn’t in the race. Top weekend all round tho. no crashes no mechanicals. Happy with that.

Tracey

A great well organised weekend, thanks to everyone who put the effort in to make sure every one enjoyed it.

It was extra special for me as it is eleven years since Abigale was on podium when she was six coming second in the under 9 Midland XC
    Championships.

Got some more dust in my eye when she climbed up for third place today

nosedive
    Free Member

Good result for abigail! Nice to see you both again and have a chance to say thanks for that rear enduro shock

Tracey

She is sill stoked with the result. Nice to see you again. Hope you had a good day.

keng38
    Free Member

Couple of vids from Cockhill today.

Gap Jump

End of stage 4 (was 5)

scottfitz
    Free Member

Was a great event. Really well organised, thanks to Kev, mike, medics and all the marshals!!

Got 3rd in hardtail’s, didn’t know there was a Hardtail podium until the prize giving. Good thing we stayed 😉

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

cockhill is always great but found a new bit of respect for Lee this weekend too! might start using my most local trail centre a bit more!

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘PMBA Enduro at Lee Quarry this weekend’ is closed to new replies.