Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Pleasing A Women
  • addisonbb
    Free Member

A new, special kind of store just opened up in a Manhatten shopping center. This store sells husbands, yes that's right – women can browse men from floors of

choices.

Actually, there are 6 floors of men, and with an increase in the floor level bringing an positive attributes… a nifty setup – with a catch. As you open the

door to any floor, you may choose a man from that floor but if you go up, you cannot go back down except to exit the building. Interesting, right?

So a young woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 – These men have jobs. The woman reads

the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 – These men have jobs and love kids. The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And

up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 – These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads: Floor 4 – These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman,

"very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads: Floor 5 – These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think… what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads: Floor 6 – You are visitor 7,548,652 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor only exists as proof that women are

impossible to please.
    What'd You Think?

Cam.W

[Link removed – do that again and you'll be banned – Mod]

dan74
    Free Member

Wot?

mangoridebike

Thats an amazing concept, whats the store called?

GrahamS

Spam! (see his link)

Post reported to mods – thanks for playing.

tron
    Free Member

Spam? Surely it's just a bad joke from a circular?

khani
    Free Member

if you change the men to women and the kids to beer it works both ways

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

women are just people 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

That's what they want you to think 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be an instructional thread.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Cunnilingus, shoes and chocolate, that's the holy trinity innit?

Buy yourself some new trainers, go down on her sister then polish off her chocs.

noteeth
    Free Member

"Women like three things: men in kilts, southern comfort, and Chris Isaac's Wicked Game."

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

"Women like three four things: men in kilts, southern comfort, Chris Isaac's Wicked Game and being shagged senseless (IME :)"

fixed that for you :o)

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

…although I've always wondered about the cunnilingus bit. I've flown with them on several occasions and can't recall feeling any more turned on than usual.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

women are just people

No this woman is also a helicopter:

TatWink
    Free Member

It's easy, you just gotta put their legs over your shoulders…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Now that is an awesome addition to any woman. Especially if you've got the remote control…..

'look love, you're doing my head in. Off to the chippy wit' ya'

bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvzzzzzzzzzz

specialone
    Free Member

In my experience women only want 3 things
    Jazz flute,a ticket to the gun show and a trip to the pleasure town

Ron

nonk
    Free Member

women are just people

but they bleed for a week and dont die 😯

mrsgrips
    Free Member

"Women like three four things: men in kilts (or computer geeks), southern comfort, Jack Daniels, Chris Isaac's Wicked Game and being shagged senseless (IME :)"

fixed that for you

Hairychested
    Free Member

"Women like three four things: men in kilts (or computer geeks), southern comfort, Jack Daniels, Chris Isaac's Wicked Game and being shagged senseless (IME 🙂shopping, shopping, shopping".

Now, that's fixed for you 🙂

mrsgrips
    Free Member

shopping, shopping, shopping

…only to distract us from the fact we've not got the other things 🙂

Hairychested
    Free Member

MrsGrips, what are those things missing in your life you mentioned? 😉

mrsgrips
    Free Member

Hariychested- I'm hardly ever out shopping… I'm far far too busy with number 4

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm far far too busy with number 4

YAY! Vindication 🙂

soobalias
    Free Member

if this thread doesnt descend into several bannings during the evening i will be disappointed.

request to the mods, when you have to lock it, please leave it so i have a nice read to go with my friday morning hangover.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I heard this joke some time ago, and it continues with the mens' version, whereby the first floor is women who like beer, the second floor is women who like beer and sport, and no men have ever got further than the second floor 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

beer ? sport ? Perhaps I'm gay ?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well a superhunk like your good self Simon doesnt need women to be wearing beer goggles for losers like myself 😳

Kilts you say??? 😀

(365 in joke alert)

Hairychested
    Free Member

simonfbarnes – Member

I'm far far too busy with number 4

YAY! Vindication
    LOL!

redthunder
    Free Member

IMPRESSIVE.

addisonbb (addisonbb)

Occupation
    other
    Interests
    other
    Visible Email
    addisonbb@yahoo.com

User Activity
    Recent Replies

1. chat Pleasing A Women – User last replied: 3 hours ago | Most recent reply: 27 minutes ago

IMPRESSIVE.

simonralli2
    Free Member

So who got banned on August 3rd then? 🙂

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Pleasing A Women’ is closed to new replies.