Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Please recommend me a comedy series..
  • jwt
    Free Member

Better off Ted
    Also agree with Arrested Development.

ddmonkey

One not mentioned that was ace is Flight of the Concordes.

spacemonkey

+1 How not to live your life
    +1 The Inbetweeners

Fancy something somewhat different? Check out

toys19
    Free Member

molgrips – the fact that you don’t like BBT, whilst I do, gladdens me. I wouldn’t want us to be the same now would I..

fennesz
    Free Member

15 Storeys High?

Karinofnine

M*A*S*H – it’s old, but still funny.

ac282

Breaking Bad.

molgrips
    Free Member

molgrips – the fact that you don’t like BBT, whilst I do, gladdens me. I wouldn’t want us to be the same now would I..

If you knew how awesome I really am then yeah you would.

CountZero

Jwt, so glad someone else suggested Better Off Ted. Really one of the funniest things I’ve seen in years, and each episode gets better than the last. It’s the only comedy programme that genuinely has me laughing out loud every time I watch it. The humour is sharp and well observed and delivered. Crying shame it got canned after two series; typical US network fannying around shifting showtimes and then pulling the plug because no-one watches it. That’s because no-one knows where to chuffing find it! Pushing Daisies is another brilliant series that suffered the same fate. Too sophisticated for trailer trash in Iowa and Idaho to get their stupid peanut sized brains around.

Kato

Nathan Barley

_tom_
    Free Member

First few series of Weeds are really funny.

DickBarton

Dads Army

toby1

_tom_ -> Weeds is all funny, and especially awesome if you have a love of Mary Louise Parker, which I may just do!

locomotive

Spaced – As already mentioned.

or Early Doors – as yet unmentioned.

_tom_
    Free Member

_tom_ -> Weeds is all funny, and especially awesome if you have a love of Mary Louise Parker, which I may just do!

😀 Same. I’ve heard it gets a bit tedious after Season 4 but I’ve only just started that one.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Please recommend me a comedy series..’ is closed to new replies.