Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Plastic bottle with nozzle – where to buy – am I missing an obvious place?
  • munkster
    Free Member

Specifically something like this.

I asked in my local pharmacy but they looked at me blankly; anyone know of anywhere I can get a small quantity (1 or 2!!) – am I missing somewhere obvious??

WRONG FORUM – SORRY…

CaptJon
    Free Member

John Lewis had bottles a bit like that in the kitchen dept when I was in there yesterday.

cp

er, ebay??! will certainly be one of the cheapest.

art supplies shops are useful for this kind of thing – Hobbycraft sell them for example, but they’re not cheap. I bought a few for dribbling Fox FLOAT fluid on the seals & foam rings, and internally on o-rings etc…

Drac

Catering suppliers?

cp

art supplies shops are useful for this kind of thing – Hobbycraft sell them for example, but they’re not cheap. I bought a few for dribbling Fox FLOAT fluid on the seals & foam rings, and internally on o-rings etc…

munkster
    Free Member

Well, my OP lunked to eBay so I am aware that they are on there – I just don’t need 20 of them, no matter how cheap! Got enough “stuff” cluttering up the place…

Hobbycraft good shout though, will investigate 😉

dafunkphenomenon
    Free Member

Contact the seller on ebay, they may cut you a deal for a couple.

As someone posted above John Lewis have something similar in the kitchen section

29erKeith
    Free Member

Solent Plastics based in Southampton will no doubt have them, if you’re not local they’ll do mail order

Ambrose

Art or science dept at school. Science dept also good for syringes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Plastic bottle with nozzle – where to buy – am I missing an obvious place?’ is closed to new replies.