Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Planet X SL Pro Carbon Sizing
  • jota180
    Free Member

I’m 181cm tall with a 86cm in-seam

Medium or Large?
    Anyone similar who owns one?

carlos
    Free Member

I’m 5′ 9 with a 32″ inside leg and the Med SL Pro fit me perfectly.

I actually went over to the showroom as I was undecided and as soon as I explained to the guys about being unsure on sizing, they just looked me up and down and proclaimed – Medium. I did try both Med and Large on the turbo they had set up and the Med was much more comfy and didn’t seem stretched from the seat to the bars.

HTH
    Carl

Oh and its got a 100mm stem

jota180
    Free Member

Cheers Carl

I think I’ll drop by the showroom myself – I reckon I’m a large

Do they have bikes to take away?

scaredypants

I’m about 185 tall

1st bought a large but changed to XL – large was “OK” but XL better for me

(my guess is you’re a large)

carlos
    Free Member

Thats the best thing tbh, normally when you suggest actually visiting them the person lives the otherside of the country and thinks your being daft.

When I got mine they had just moved into the new warehouse and although there were plenty of bikes and parts on show, they didn’t offer the ‘Take it home’ option. Not sure if thats changed but the online ordering etc was a doddle, think it came within 10 working days as it had to be built (they didn’t/don’t carry a great deal of built up stock apparently)and there was a queue

b-a-c-o-n
    Free Member

I’m 182, with a longish reach. I went for a Large Nano. STUPID light. A smidge over 15lbs with the pedals on, all for 1600 squid !!! (Bought frame and built ip myself)

dickie
    Free Member

5’11” on a large.

taytoxpohu3m
    Free Member

Hey Jota180.

Did you end up fitting a bike? I am the same height/inseam as you, also hesitating between M and L, so it would be mega helpful if you shared the end results 🙂 Thanks!

brant
    Free Member

You want a large.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Id have thought a medium would be better for you, especially if you;ve got long legs.

jota180
    Free Member

Sorry, missed the recent posts on this

I bought a large, which was pretty close to a perfect fit for me
    I just changed the stem from 110 to a 90

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Planet X SL Pro Carbon Sizing’ is closed to new replies.