Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Pistorius Trial – Live Updates
  • franksinatra

Bad jokes aside, is anybody else following the bail hearing? His defence is getting ripped apart piece by piece. It is difficult to see how this can possibly end well for him. The prosecutions case seems overwhelming

rudebwoy
    Free Member

bad jokes you say– heard they got a cot for him set aside…

the guy is obviously an ego-maniac of titanic proportions– without the guns it would have been a traditional domestic, probably kept under the radar, like his previous– which ironically probably emboldened him —

molgrips
    Free Member

No, I find this stuff too sad to read about 🙁

joao3v16
    Free Member

There do seem to be lots of challenges to OP’s story of events, and many things that don’t stack up against his version … agree, it’s not looking good for him

DezB
    Free Member

No, I won’t be following it. I’ve heard quite enough speculation, bullshit and nonsense on the BBC news to last me thanks.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

I thought this was just a bail hearing (?)

or is it like the american system with a grand jury where you have to establish grounds for a full trial in the future?

Body’s barely cold, and they’re already in full on trial mode, very odd!

imnotverygood

Don’t forget this is the case for the prosecution. It’s their job to make things look bad for the perp defendant.

binners

The South African justice system is coming out of this looking good, isn’t it? Its what I imagine a legal system would look like if it was designed by a committee consisting of Kelvin Mackenzie, Rupert Murdoch, Piers Morgan and the editors of Grazia and Hello Magazines

An absolute Circus!!!

thejesmonddingo

I thought the prostheses would be the main factor,if he wasn’t wearing them,he’d be about a foot shorter at least,and it would affect the angles of penetration of the door and entry to her body.The arguing etc is not hard enough evidence for the prosecution to be so sure of their case,and having said he didn’t put the prostheses on,it looks very bad if he then retracts that evidence.

franksinatra

Don’t forget this is the case for the prosecution. It’s their job to make things look bad for the perp defendant.

Fair point

• It seems he was wearing his legs.
    • If he was scared of intruders, why would he sleep with balcony doors open?
    • Why would an intruder go (through the bedroom) into a toilet?
    • Why was she dressed?
    • Why would he walk past the bed and not check on her before shooting through a door?
    • Why did she feel the need to lock the toilet door?
    • If he had received death threats why did he report them to the police?

alfabus
    Free Member

strong fight back by the defence…

binners

You lot are seriously listening to/watching/reading live updates of a bail hearing?

franksinatra

not sure if it is strong, no real counter eveidence (yet), just trying to place question marks around the quality of the police investigation and, in particular, weaken the credability of Botha.

franksinatra

You lot are seriously listening to live updates of a bail hearing?

You are seriously reading a thread about live updates from a bail hearing?

binners

I think my first comment probably sums up my feelings about it. Its pretty bloody distasteful IMHO. You’re obviously enjoying it though, so its all good

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Pistorius Trial – Live Updates’ is closed to new replies.