Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Pippingford Muc-off Enduro
  • mikey74
    Free Member

The 8hr one in April: Has this been run before? If so, is it suitable for someone who has never entered a race in their life before? As it is not far from me, I thought I might be a good thing to train up for.

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

Yeah it'll be fine – every enduro I've been to has had a complete cross section of people entering from pros thorugh to weekend warriors with beer guts.

Most enduro courses are pretty undemanding technically, as you have to be able to ride them relatively safely when you're ****!

It's bikes, it's riding, it's all good. Enter it and have a great time – I'll hopefully see you there (I'll either be spannering in the pits or riding round with a bright red face)

🙂

mikey74
    Free Member

Cheers for the info. I need to get myself fit now 😯

tjr666
    Free Member

Think I may do this one solo for my first enduro ever!

mikey74
    Free Member

I was thinking of doing it solo.

Jase_MK
    Free Member

I've done loads of adventure races at Pippingford Park – nothing very technical or amazing there but not boring either, would make an ideal enduro venue I would have thought. Might have a go at this myself actually…

robbo
    Free Member

Have a look at these two videos of the course used for SouthernXC races last year. The downhill is great at speed but not technical.

Round 6
    and
    Round 3

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Video looks good, Im going….

tjr666
    Free Member

is the lycra a requisite of an enduro? hehe…i don't do skinny fit.

robbo
    Free Member

The video is mostly of the Expert and Elite races and yes lycra is mandatory there! Enduros anything goes really!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Pippingford Muc-off Enduro’ is closed to new replies.