Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Piers Morgan
  • iDave
    Free Member

Clearly coming across on the Levinson enquiry as the squirming lying little arsefaced slimy turd weasel that he is…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Countryside….

(One for the ISIHAC fans)

wombat

Clearly coming across on the Levinson enquiry as the squirming lying little arsefaced slimy turd weasel that he is…

I’m not watching it live due to being at work but am sure that this will be the case

wrecker
    Free Member

Countryside….

….the murder of Piers Morgan!

squirming lying little arsefaced slimy turd weasel

You’re being kind to him. There aren’t enough swear words to describe him IMHO.

binners

He’s a piece of work is that smug, self-satisfied little ****

His book quotes him casually bragging about listening to Paul McCartny’s voicemails. Now he’s fiercley denies it, though its in black and white, written by himself!

So either he was lying then, now, or both. I suspect a true word has never left his lips!

Lifer
    Free Member

Does anybody like Piers Morgan? (Excluding Piers Morgan of course)

RealMan
    Free Member

Does anybody like care about Piers Morgan? (Excluding Piers Morgan people with nothing going on in their lives of course)

Stoner
    Free Member

Countryside? One of Coren’s finest wasnt it?

PJM1974
    Free Member

squirming lying little arsefaced slimy turd weasel

Would be the pet name I’d apply to him if I were trying my hardest to be mega-polite, or trying to curry his favour somehow.

He almost makes Alastair Campbell seem likeable. Almost.

Markie
    Free Member

I don’t like him, but I think he’s playing it well. I doubt anything will stick. Smug ****.

He’s almost sulking at the moment, surly one word answers!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Stephen Fry, IIRC, Stoner.

Stoner
    Free Member

ah. I stand corrected.

My favourite Coren:

“I love Sainburys. It keeps the riff-raff out of Waitrose”

😉

Blackhound

I only occasionally read the tabloids and do not watch the celebrity interviews that Piers or others do. Therefore PM is someone I am only vaguely aware of. I saw a few of his interviews in the USA last summer and thought he did a good job overall.

Stoner
    Free Member

I used to like Marina Hyde until I learnt she let that revolting greasepole slip his banger in her. For four years.

Markie
    Free Member

No! Marina! 🙁

IanMunro
    Free Member

No!
    And she seems so well balanced.

Stoner
    Free Member

And she seems so well balanced.

Well she did write for the Sun under Yelland before writing under Rusbridger @ the Guardian so about as balanced as a 12′ pole with a fat lass on each end 😉

kimbers

so many expletives to describe him, none of the seem quite strong enough

bigsi
    Free Member

He has a face i would never tire of punching 👿

CountZero

Has as much appeal as an over-full pit privy.

brakes
    Free Member

so if he’s found guilty they’ll send him to the chair won’t they?
    and if he’s found not guilty they’ll send him to the chair won’t they?
    otherwise there’s something wrong with the justice system.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I shop at Waitrose cos there is not a Sainsburys near me. 😐

Stoner
    Free Member

proper middle class dilemma, right there.

brakes
    Free Member

rummaging in their bins doesn’t constitute shopping

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why would you think I rummage in their bins?

brakes
    Free Member

I saw you.
    I was inside the bin.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I was probbly perched on the edge of the bin, having a poo.

You saw my best side….

brakes
    Free Member

😀

MoreCashThanDash

I hate him as a person, but he seems to be quite a good interviewer on his TV show when I’ve caught it.

I was behind him over the “not revealing sources” part about the voicemails – it was pretty obvious why it wasn’t unethical, it was pretty obvious who the source must have been, couldn’t see why the questioner didn’t get it, wouldn’t admit that he had got it.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

…Because he was trying to get some facts out of him, not answer the question himself.

hora
    Free Member

All I could of was ‘why can’t he just spit it out and be honest?’ After all he was the Editor, he rose upto be Editor. Are we to believe there was a hidden secret unit of crack reporters that whispered and reported only to Murdoch (who didn’t answer the phone or read their emails)?

Who are these people within the organisation who spent vast amounts of money, cohered and got the stories all without anyone knowing about it….

😆

samuri
    Free Member

He has a face i would never tire of punching

This.

It’s like it’s been genetically manufactured to achieve that purpose.

teasel
    Free Member

Disgraceful behaviour and bare-faced BS.

I let myself watch far too much of that performance and was left with an overwhelming urge to shove what would clealy have been his own rather sweaty socks down his throat and choke him to the point of death, remove them and repeat until satisfied.

Klunk
    Free Member

It was interesting what Eve Pollard said on Desert Island Disks. Every story she sat down with the journo and the Lawyer to check the legal status, the source and whether or not they could go to print.

So what happens, seems we just let murdoch and co buy their way out of it.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I Googled “Marina Hyde Images” and got this:

Doesn’t bear thinking about.

DezB
    Free Member

What bugs me (and I don’t spend a lot of my time thinking about “celebrities” and the like) is – well he’s obviously a slimey vile little turd of a man, so WHO was it who gave him all these jobs in television? Sacked from the Mirror for being scum, obviosuly with a great big pay-off: “I know, everyone will want to watch this fantastic chap on TV, let’s give him his own show!”
    I just don’t get it! I can’t stand the f*ing sight of him!

Klunk
    Free Member

knowing the right producer ? theres a never ending line of faces that get me grasping for the remote that I wonder “how the **** do you get work on telly”. Having a good chum producer at a TV production company can be the only reason.

TPTcruiser

Grauniad had something about his CNN position being in jeopardy because of poor ratings. If he gets the boot, other openings will appear and the past can be spun as a success. This is one of the reasons he is hated.

dh
    Free Member

he is a ****’s **** for sure.

DezB
    Free Member

Anyone who has watched Piers Morgan interviewing Peter Andre in their own time needs to have a long hard look at themselves!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Piers Morgan’ is closed to new replies.