Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • photoshop/paintnet savvy ? favour please paint my motorbike matt black!
  • kaiser
    Free Member

I’m a photo editing virgin and wondered if someone could possibly modify the photo below so that all the red is matt black . i had a go and the result was hopeless. feel free to be artistic and offer better paint schemes also . thanks in advance
    Bill
    Ps if it’s paintnet and it’s really simple if anybody could someone give me a quick “how to” it would be very much appreciated .

nickjb
    Free Member

Its pretty easy to get a quick result in paint.net. Use the recolour tool (red dot and blue dot on the tool pallet). On the colour pallet choose black as the primary colour and red as the secondary then paint the red and it should be replaced with black. You might need to play with the tolerance and the shade of red in secondary to get the effect you want. You should be able to go over the edges with a big brush although it might effect other red features like the drain pipe, if so be a bit more careful with a smaller brush. There are loads of plug-ins that might give a better effect, such as: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=2672

5thElefant
    Free Member

Don’t do that. It’s a big old Honda dirt bike. Big old Honda dirt bikes are red. It’s the rules.

Just get rid of that shocking top box. Fit aluminium boxes if you must…

Militant_biker

Here’s a very quick colour swap – I removed a few of the reflections, but not all of them…

joeydeacon
    Free Member

I had a go too.

kaiser
    Free Member

thanks guys …looks better in red I think especially with those mods in the last Pic ..well cool 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

LOL @ Joeydeacon! 😆

Quality skilz…

trout
    Free Member

Thanks Joey 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Proper chuckle at JD’s effort, top notch.

I have to ask though – why does the OP want this?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

giggle @ joey!!

donsimon
    Free Member

It’ll be faster in red, everyone knows that…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

To see how it would look if painted Matt Black, innit?

I think it looks better red, personally.

5thElefant
    Free Member

If you want a cosmetic change how about an Acerbis supermoto mudguard?

kaiser
    Free Member

did have the mudguard you linked to fitted but it was a bit pinkish red and prefer the full which doesn’t seem to have any adverse effect even at 90 mph!looked good on yours though. real fun bike to ride.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just had some quality giggles at joey’s work. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘photoshop/paintnet savvy ? favour please paint my motorbike matt black!’ is closed to new replies.