Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Photos from your phone you are proud of/surprised by…
  • aftershock
    Free Member

AI, brilliant time lapse, what phone did you use and what was the delay in the time lapse?

portlyone

HTC Desire – Android

Camps Bay Sunset by NazcaMan, on Flickr

IA

AI, brilliant time lapse, what phone did you use and what was the delay in the time lapse?

The phone’s an N8, using an app I wrote myself to take the pics, then compositing later in quicktime, editing in iMovie.

The intervals vary depending on the shot, some are as short as 5s, some are 10s. But then some of the clips are then decimated to speed them further, so end up longer than 10s between frames. In total the photos span 11hrs13mins worth, over different days though obviously (as it’s all sun rise/set)

Sunset pan’s in software, the garden pan is hardware

andysblacksoul
    Free Member

Taken last summer a few days after I got my iPhone 4, at Goodwood sculpture gardens:

beanum

Both taken with on a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, then messed around with Photoshop Express:

Week 4 – Snow Trees in Champèry by Beanum, on Flickr

Week 3 – Café Sign by Beanum, on Flickr

verses

All on HTC Desire

Seaside mist

Suffolk savannah

Reflections

Hint of rainbow

s
    Free Member

Al great capture

Any chance of running that app out on the iphone? 😉

IA

I’m pretty certain there are plenty other timelapse apps for the iPhone out there. Just search timelapse/intervalometer.

Doing too much app dev. at work just now to have any desire to do much in my spare time!

AlexSimon

Every-so-often I’m impressed by my phone, although it also lets me down from time-to-time too 🙂

All taken and processed on the iPhone 4 unless otherwise mentioned.

Solstice iPhone 4 by tryingtimes, on Flickr

jump by tryingtimes, on Flickr

greenhouse wall by tryingtimes, on Flickr

(this one’s a panorama stitched in photoshop)

warton
    Free Member

Yesterday, any guesses where?

kayak23

Some awesome shots here. Hard to believe how much phone cameras have come on.
    Love that timelapse IA….

AlexSimon

In case anyone is interested.
    Here are iPhone 4 and Canon 40D (with Tamron 17-50) comparisons of the same scene.

Solstice iPhone 4 by tryingtimes, on Flickr

Solstice 40D by tryingtimes, on Flickr

Both are processed to a point where I was happy they couldn’t be improved. The iPhone shot was processed on the iPhone, the 40D shot was processed in Lightroom (and obviously had a lot more headroom).

hp_source

Got this one of the dog on Saturday, it’s from ny iphone4, with a bit of twiddling in ‘snapseed’ on the phone.

ormondroyd
    Free Member

I like the depth of field on the iphone 4’s little camera

AlexSimon

hp_source – very nice!

ltheisinger
    Free Member

A biking pic (if you look right into the distance you can see my riding buddy):

And to balance things – One dog pic:

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Photos from your phone you are proud of/surprised by…’ is closed to new replies.