Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • People you fancy even though you shouldn't
  • DezB
    Free Member

Agreed Greeble! "I was only kidding…" said Gary as the noose was placed around his neck.

can-uk
    Free Member

can-uk "kidding" is that whats its called when u fancy under age girls with pink hair?

LOL..

nonk
    Free Member

canuk i seem to recall my mrs telling me she is about 22 and very rich as she has a hand in the whole sporticus thing.

Pook

greeble – can I point you in the direction of the Labrat/Lazytown Controversy 2008.
    This has been discussed at length already so feel free to forum search then return.

For what it's worth….

BT woman

woody2000

She's 18 (looks about 10 though!) – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_%28LazyTown%29

woody2000

She's 18 (looks about 10 though!) – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_%28LazyTown%29

BigDummy
    Free Member

Very few of these people are even near the borderline of acceptability (the pink-haired child excepted). 🙂

kimbers

but shes my mum!

BlingBling
    Free Member

Everyones favorite wizzard 😈

nonk
    Free Member

there we are woody i knew she was not a trip to prison anyroad.

wwaswas

yes nonk but lazy town finished filming in 2006 when she was 15 and they started some time before that…

Olly
    Free Member

skinny trinny

SKELATORRR!!!

eugh what a vile woman. how dare she try and tell people whats beautiful.
    skag

+1 for hermione.

nonk
    Free Member

yes and?

BlingBling
    Free Member

*sings* Are you labrat? Are you labrat? Are you labrat in disguise…..are you labrat in disguise?

Olly
    Free Member

BlingBling
    Free Member

Mums labrats gone to Iceland.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘People you fancy even though you shouldn't’ is closed to new replies.