Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Peaslake – Joystick lost REWARD
  • cruzer
    Free Member

i was up riding peaslake last saturday (30th) and had a really bad crash and lost my USE Exposure JoyStick (All Black model). apparently the trail were i crashed was called 'john smith' (or something along those lines) on the 2 steep roll downs. so if anyone finds one i would be most gateful for the safe return of it. im offering a 25 reward to the person who find it. thanks in advance for the help.

if there is any news, best to drop me an email : fastercars_41@hotmail.com

Cheers

spacemonkey

"John Smith?" I should be heading over to Peaslake tomorrow but have never heard of that particular trail. Where abouts is it? Near BKB? Deathstar? Lord of the Rings?

woodsman
    Free Member

'Mark Smith' – but I doubt anyone much else will know it as that. A descent off the quarry ridge heading back towards Peaselake direction, from Pitch car park – if that makes any sense. It's hardly ridden, and not by the masses so it could well be worth you scooting back there today, to find it……

Pete – your guide that day

🙂

cruzer
    Free Member

Cheers for clearing that up pete. couldnt for the life of me remember what it was called. 🙂

unfortunately im not able to get back over there at present, but if anyone does happen to find. please let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Peaslake – Joystick lost REWARD’ is closed to new replies.