Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PC Games – finished all Mass Effect what next ?
  • vondally
    Free Member

Recommendations for a PC game or series that would match upto Mass effect series, storyline was the main bit for me but it was a decent shooter and so on, I did use the search for any threads but no luck.

All recommendation’s welcome

pigyn
    Free Member

I liked Metro Last Light and Bioshock Infinite most recently.

cranberry
    Free Member

I don’t know Mass Effect, but a quick google suggests that Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas might well be a good choice.

vondally
    Free Member

Finished the Bioshock Infinite before the MAss Effect, really enjoyed so will look at the metre last light one

Drac
    vondally
    Free Member

Thanks Drac.

pigyn
    Free Member

Deus Ex Human Revolution was also fun 🙂

jonjones262
    Free Member

Get into Star Citizen 🙂

(Not that I’m biased or anything…)

rj
    Free Member

I enjoyed The Witcher 1 & 2 as much as Mass Effect. Unfortunately it’ll be new laptop time before I can try part 3.

PJay
    Free Member

The obvious choice is Bioware’s own Dragon Age Inquisition if you’re happy to change to fantasy from sci-fi; I think I’ll be giving it a go after becoming thoroughly disillusioned with The Elder Scrolls Online.

conkerman
    Free Member

There isn’t one.

Bioshock series and Deus Ex (although invisible war is a bit Meh!) are about as good as it gets.

If you haven’t, get the first games of both series (they are uber cheap) and lose lots of time.

Also try System shock 2, but I never really got on with that..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PC Games – finished all Mass Effect what next ?’ is closed to new replies.