Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • skyrim completed; now what?
  • duckman

I would love to say this was being posted on behalf on duckman jr,but I would be lying… 😀 What is similar on Xbox 360?

Drac

Elder Scrolls online but I think it’s next gen only.

botanybay
    Free Member

Fallout 3 plus all the expansions.

Then Fallout New Vegas plus all the expansions, should keep you occupied for an hour or two.

Saccades
    Free Member

WAs it possible to get oblivion on the Xbox? Mind you it’s 9 years old so might be a tad dated now (cheap to pick up though).

Fallout 3 is a post-apoaclytic (sp) skyrim, with a lot more humour and great storyline, controls are a little clunky.

New vegas is similar again but less humour/ok storyline but much better controls. You can complete New Vegas in about 6 hours without firing a shot – not much fun to do that though.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

finished? you can still run around and do more. ESO was better but drifted away and just dropped my sub last month.

akira

Tried dragon age, bit dull to be honest,not what you’re looking for but tomb raider is free this month and is pretty good.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Howabout, ‘outdoors’? Real outdoors? Woodwork course? Male Voice Choir? (Says man who now draws curtains and sets up Sniper Elite as the skies outside turn solid blue)

Saccades
    Free Member

finished? you can still run around and do more.

I didn’t say finished 😉 You can just complete it. Speed run is handy for collecting trophies that you can’t bothered doing in a vanilla game.

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Mass effect 1,2,3
    Dark souls 1 and 2: great great games but sooo hard and frustrating
    +1 re fallout

Fable III?

Its a bit twee and the combat is dead easy, but it has a lot of humour. And all the accents are british.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘skyrim completed; now what?’ is closed to new replies.