Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Paypal problem. Anyone having problem logging on?
  • houndlegs
    Free Member

I cant get onto my paypal account, it wont go past the login page. Anyone else having this problem?

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Are you on a mobile by any chance? I had this problem with my phone and a blue light filter app. I paused the app and hey presto I ould login.

houndlegs
    Free Member

No, this is on my laptop. I sorted it out last night by phoning paypal, but its the same again this morning. Nothing has been added or taken off my laptop that could affect anything. I go to the login page and enter my details, press login, I get the little rotating circle to say its proceeding, but then it just stays on the login page, all my details are still there so I hit login again but its still the same, I cant get past login page.
    I managed to get into it this morning by changing passwords and going through security checks, but them logged out to try again, and its still the same.

nickjb
    Free Member

Have you tried clearing the cache? Can you log on with another device?

houndlegs
    Free Member

Another phone call, and all seems ok now. They are having problems with Chrome. Logged on the IE and all was ok. Pity I didnt think of that, or they could have told me last night somewhere during our 30 minute phone call 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Paypal problem. Anyone having problem logging on?’ is closed to new replies.