Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Paxman with Broon
  • iDave
    Free Member

GB looked like the desperate arse he really is. I'm usually hugely disinterested in these b@stards but I really hope he gets slaughtered in the election and slopes off somewhere shite and takes his miserable face with him. I'd rather have a rancid turd in No 10 than that charmless streak of piss.

colnagokid

vote for the policy not the personality

iDave
    Free Member

problem with that is they regard a vote as a personal endorsement. he was like a wife beater pleading for one more chance, he can change, he can do what he should have done before…. vile creature

brakes
    Free Member

I thought he came across well in that interview and shut Paxman up a few times
    not that I'm a fan

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I'd rather have a rancid turd in No 10 than that charmless streak of piss.

Mmm……. difficult one, but I'd rather have the charmless streak of piss.

Although I suspect that the rancid turd, will probably be next in No 10

colnagokid

unfortunately you may have the chance to have a "vile creature" soon, thats 'call me Dave, in association with Rupert Murdoch' for ya

iDave
    Free Member

oh i know that whoever we get will be vile. i just find brown vile XL

Karinofnine

I find now that I see them on tv/in the paper/online etc and I look at them and think: I really don't believe a word you're saying, I really don't.

I also wonder what else they are keeping from us (real costs of various things), what other nice little earners there are festering away waiting to be discovered (expenses episode).

Zero confidence here and tired of being patronised with lies, half-truths and evasive answers.

gusamc
    Free Member

I can't see any distinction between bankers and mps (and senior civil service/public sector workers)

– it's not their money
    – they get paid irrespective of the success/ability (and a damn fine pension) (*and when the country is up the sh*tter who do you think the police etc will make sure is ok ?)
    – I have less control over them than I do my bank (* I can change banks easily, I can ONLY vote out my local mp and even then that's dependent on it not being a safe seat)

still if you keep voting you'll keep getting politicians, and obviously the more of them there are the better the job they'll do ………

allthepies
    Free Member

Paxo slaughtered Broon on immigration but then I thought GB came back well and put Paxo in his box for the rest of the interview. GB was *very* angry though.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Why do folks bang on that Dave Cam is somehow the preffered choice of Rupert Murdoch? Just becasue the Sun is trying to get on the bangwagon of someone who might win deosn't mean the overall owner of the rag is behind it. His son James, who runs the Sun might be right behind the Eton geezer.

Rupert also owns the Wall Street Journal. They slagged Cam the Man off royally last week. You might even say that was balance.

Folks read the Sun and believe it. Whatever next?

And Paxo should have made a kebab out of Brown, and only mildly rebuked him for slagging off the other parties rather than answering the questions. Perhaps he doesn't like kicking a man when he's (about to be) down?

grumm
    Free Member

Why do folks bang on that Dave Cam is somehow the preffered choice of Rupert Murdoch? Just becasue the Sun is trying to get on the bangwagon of someone who might win deosn't mean the overall owner of the rag is behind it. His son James, who runs the Sun might be right behind the Eton geezer.

It's widely known that Cameron has done a deal with the Murdoch empire.

The closeness of the new Tory-Sun axis is shown up by the revelation, from an inside source, that David Cameron personally consulted the editor of The Sun, Dominic Mohan, in three separate conversations before he abandoned his "cast-iron" promise to hold a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, now that all 27 members states of the EU have ratified it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/has-cameron-done-a-deal-with-murdoch-1819010.html

To be fair it sounds like it is more James Murdoch than Rupert. But then apparently Rupert Murdoch is a 'friend' of Gordon Brown!

According to a recent article by a former Sun editor, the only party not tainted by close associations and 'deals' with the media is the Liberal Democrats. Another good reason to vote for them.

DenDennis
    Free Member

+1, iDave.

Gordon, Tony + all the others catch-all: "although the decision I made at the time may not have been the right one, you have to understand that I did it for what I believed where the right reasons"…

"mistakes have been made, lessons will be learned"

Wouldnt it be great if we could all do our jobs like that

iDave
    Free Member

my guess is not many UK voters read the wall st journal?

the tory old boys must be apoplectic that callmeDave and don'tcallmeGideon aren't heading for a landslide after 13 years of labour. that they're scratting around for votes highlights how vacuous and septic they really are

anagallis_arvensis

I find these threads quite fascinating as I thought Brown came out quite well with Paxman, he seems to me to have plenty to say and backs what he has said and done in the past and is able to explain why he did these things. I can understand people not agreeing with his policies, but I think he seems honest (as far as a politician can be) and straightforward seems to have a brain. True he lacks carisma and has a face like a smacked arse but that doesnt worry me.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

He's also a fool and nobody has yet voted for him.

That will change next Thursday. I bet he can't wait to have his popularity confirmed.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

"He's also a fool"

Anyone who thinks Brown is a fool, is clearly a fool.

"nobody has yet voted for him. That will change next Thursday"

You don't really understand how the democratic process works in Britain, do you ?

Whoever is PM by the end of the month, they won't have been elected to that position. They might not even be the leader of the party with the most seats. It will be whoever the Queen is advised, is in the best position to form a government.

Although I agree that it's likely to be iDave's preferred choice – the rancid turd.

iDave
    Free Member

i don't prefer the rancid turd. cameron is puss filled ulcer. i just found brown to be contemptuous. my choice would be david attenborough with valentino rossi as special advisor or president.

westkipper
    Free Member

iDave, while you might like Valentino as PM (hey, me too! :-)), I dont think you'd really welcome David Attenboroughs politics so much (if your previous views on here are typical)
    I'd be up for it though…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

iDave – Member

i don't prefer the rancid turd. cameron is puss filled ulcer.

😕 Quote : " I'd rather have a rancid turd in No 10 than that charmless streak of piss. "

So come on, what is it …………a charmless streak of piss ? or a rancid turd/puss filled ulcer ? You decide.

iDave
    Free Member

what is it …………a charmless streak of piss ? or a rancid turd/puss filled ulcer ?

Depends on which face he's wearing. I'll decide on May 6th

molgrips
    Free Member

vile creature

Come off it. Leave your lunatic foaming rantings at home and come back when you've got some proper constructive arguments. He's just a bloke trying to do a totally impossible job – winning some and losing some. Clegg is the same, but Cameron seems to be a bit hungry for power for its own sake to me.

porterclough
    Free Member

Anyone who thinks Brown is a fool, is clearly a fool.

Brown is a very intelligent man. That doesn't mean that he isn't a fool.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

iDave – Member

I'll decide on May 6th

I'm betting that you'll probably settle to vote for a pus caked rancid streak of vile diarrhoea.

Am I right ?

dekadanse
    Free Member

Politics guys (n gals) – if we're fed up with 3 parties all vying for the centre n wrapping themselves in the union jack and making personal attacks because their 'manage the system' politics are all pretty much the same,then it's up to us to find a real alternative or create it.3 toss-pot capitalst managers excite no-one and make us all cynical – so let's get off our arses and do what people in Greece,France and many other parts of the world do – say screw your system,we will not pay for your crisis,stop us if you dare…………..in short,be realistic – demand the impossible! There's a whole other world out there.

Next – the pros and cons of trailcentres………

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Paxman with Broon’ is closed to new replies.