Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Parking in Plymouth
  • Trekster

Mate is looking for somewhere safe other than the docks to park his car whilst he is away touring with the SO on the tandem

Cheers

carlphillips
    Free Member

where is he leaving from? the area surrounding the docks isn't the best place to be leaving stuff for a long time, i used to work down there.
    I'd find a nice quiet street in plympton/plymstock and drop it off there outside someone's house.
    how long is he going for and when?

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

How about the park and ride near Derriford?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    carlphillips
    Free Member

you dont really want to leave it at night in the car park though for any length of time.

timber

Same as phillips, from my time spent in the area, would only leave something in the docks area if I wanted to claim on the insurance.

Not really sure where I'd leave a car in the Plymouth area if I didn't know anyone

xc-steve
    Free Member

Used to live in this area: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=kinross+avenu+plymouth&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.861942,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Kinross+Ave,+Plymouth,+Devon+PL4+7EX,+United+Kingdom&ll=50.380585,-4.126804&spn=0.006855,0.01929&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

not tooo far from city centre…. none permit parking and would happily leave my car there again, whole year of living there only notice one occurrence of the dreaded wing mirror bashing so just remember to fold them in and will be fine!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Parking in Plymouth’ is closed to new replies.