Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Panasonic Compacts Cameras
  • aviemoron
    Free Member

Morning all,
    My old compact has died (salt water, kids, etc, etc!) and would like something better anyway as usually I lug around a big old Nikon D200 with battery pack, big lens, flash – not very discrete or portable!
    Looking at the review sites, I've kinda almost decided to go for the Panasonic Lumix dmc LX3.
    Anybody got one? Real world experience?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I compared it with the Gx200 & G9/10 last year. Due to comments on build quality & ease of use I went for the GX200, but people did say the Pana could take better pics.

Plenty info/discussion on camera review sites and fora.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Morning Moron!

I have an older lumix FX series – withe less zoon and 7megapix and its ace – takes cracking photos – would reccomend the lumix series and my mum has got one as well. have no experience of your precise model though!

chakaping
    Free Member

I have the FX33 and love it.

It takes great pictures, it has loads of features and it's easy to use – even for somebody too lazy to read manuals.

aviemoron
    Free Member

As a wee side note, closest (1 hr away!) "proper" camera shop has them in at £399, but found them on web for £309! I'm usually keen to use real shops, but it's going to have to be the web for this one

cynic-al
    Free Member

Any reason you want this one? You might want to look into it…handling/ease of use is important!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Panasonic Compacts Cameras’ is closed to new replies.