Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Paddington to St Pancras
  • Terrydactyl

I am biking all the way down to Penzance on the road bike next week, navigation will be easy.

BUT I can’t work out best way to bike from Paddington to St Pancras on train journey home? Is the Marylebone Road a death trap? Could any London guys please help me out here with the best route?
    Cheers

woody2000

Circle Line 🙂

kimbers

its a very easy route tbh marylebone / euston road is busy but nothing that major-traffic moves much slower than bikes!, lots of othger cyclists buslane most of the way

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Terrydactyl

@Kimbers, cheers.

How do you get onto the Marylebone road from Paddington, just turn left out of the station?

Stoner
    Free Member

for marylebone road, come out of the station on to praed street (walk past WHSMiths, go up ramp) turn righ on to praed street. Take next right heading north parallel with the tracks. Go over tracks on new bridge and then head east on marylebone road.

personally Id go a different route:

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4388791

but then I like the scenic route.

Terrydactyl

@Stoner, Brilliant !

I have an hour for the journey and I also like scenic routes.

I may even stop for an ice cream half way !

Stoner
    Free Member

I think there’s a couple of places you can get ice creams on Marylebone High Street*. Its a nice spot to stop off for a bit anyway.

* which is the bit of road where it says B524 just above Thayer street on Google Maps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Paddington to St Pancras’ is closed to new replies.