Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Our heatings broken…any advice?
  • boblo
    Free Member

Well that’s a lovely happy ending. Makes a nice change from swearing and arguing….

yossarian
    Free Member

Nice one peasant : )

Edit: and nice one to all others who tried to help. I guess it’s easy to lol and be snooty at people doing their best to help a fellow stwer, a bit crap tho.

lodious
    Free Member

Lodious i would conclude fan needs replacing the manuf part no you req is 309A732 available from hrpc

This forum is pretty goddam cool isn’t it? Thanks to everyone, esp. peasant, it’s made a heck of a difference to our family today 🙂

Bear
    Free Member

quick check on that part number comes up at around 285 exc VAt and is in stock at the feeder for Parts Center so should be next day!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

yossarian – Member

Nice one peasant : )

Edit: and nice one to all others who tried to help. I guess it’s easy to lol and be snooty at people doing their best to help a fellow stwer, a bit crap tho.

Thing is, when you’re playing with a box that takes in Gas, Water and electricity, and exchanges that for a bit of fire and a poisenous, odourless gas (incidently, the case which keeps this inside of the appliance, has been removed by the OP, has he refitted it correctly? How would he know?) then, I’d rather people who dont know much about it don’t start offering advice. Theres plenty of people who do know what theyre talking about on here to get the fault resolved safely.

peasant
    Free Member

Point taken paulosoxo but in the extreme temps we are having and the fact he has baby in house i felt it my duty as a fellow human to give advise on a subject i know very well ,I will of cause remind him to get boiler serviced asap and fit a suitable co detector and a merry christmas to you.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Peasant, not a dig at you, more so the it’ll be the diaphragm/solenoid/diverter brigade. I’ve helped people in the past with the easy stuff.

All the best to you too pal. X

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Our heatings broken…any advice?’ is closed to new replies.