Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Other web forums. Which ones?
  • Ti29er
    Free Member

Obviously stw is the best!
    I noticed they were a sponsor at Sleepless in the Saddle this weekend.

But what others do you frequent?
    I like the skills / nutrition (etc) pages and photography at Bike Radar but I don't know the forums at all.
    BM has a good weekly round up of news and views in their email.
    I visit OnOne every now & again too.
    How about other sites?

julianwilson
    Free Member

I used to frequent bikemagic a bit. I only really bother now for archived/old reviews. If you find something old in the sales the readers reviews can be helpful a bit like mtbr i suppose.

xcracer.com forum is really great if you like racing but that's pretty much all they talk about. It is a very 'sensible' forum where you get sensible answers rather than MTFU ones or silly jokes about 29ers (which is why i mostly prefer this one i suppose) and the 'debates' about acing are both informative and often unintentionally quite funny if you take a step back. They also have a link to the numbplumz page that has pretty much every mountainbike even in the uk listed which is useful. i suppose it is in almost every sense the complete opposite of Mlehworld!

bigsi
    Free Member

mtbr have a good 29er specific forum so you can avoid feeling like quite so much of a freak 😉

stumpyjon

Spend quite a lot of time on Bikeradar but not so much recently. Think I've got bored of seeing the same old topics keeping coming around. Good forum if you're a beginner though.

Prefer it on here now, good balence of banter and serious bike stuff.

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

southerndownhill is quite good as they have all the sections broken down also the sales section is split so very useful to find info on different subjects….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Other web forums. Which ones?’ is closed to new replies.