• This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by U31.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • OT Faithless Punto add
  • U31
    Free Member

Where the hell can i get me them Maxi and Dido dolls hanging off the mirrors? Top most aceage indeed!

Edited for blondness

dr_death
    Free Member

Is it not Sister Bliss?

(Can't find them anywhere….)

Drac

It's the Faithless video and yup it's Dido.

dr_death
    Free Member

In a statement, Faithless said: "We're always looking at new ways to get our music to different audiences and exploring new ideas.

"The idea of showing our latest video on TV during an ad break is a first for us or any other band.

Set to be one of the biggest music video productions of the year, the plot follows the extraordinary night of a young man and woman, whose incredible dance moves begin to attract the attention of fellow clubbers.

It soon becomes apparent that the dancers' moves are being directly affected by the movements of stylised dolls in the form of Faithless duo Maxi Jazz and Sister Bliss, hanging from the rear view mirrors of separate Fiat Punto Evos."

Drac

WOW! Well I was wrong.

Sounded like Dido to me and was mistaken by the ad too.

Drac

Ah seems it's kind of both

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=44989_0_2_0_C

Fiat sponsored.

dr_death
    Free Member

It's Dido singing but the doll is Sister Bliss…. Still can't find the dolls for sale anywhere but I want some too.

Drac

Fek me now I'm confused.

Maybe they'll do a special album pack with them in.

U31
    Free Member

Ahh, me first thoughts were Sister Bliss, but assumed as Dido and Maxi jazz were singing, the dolls were representing them..

Great bit of info there…

Houns

I've got my mate who's a motoring journo on the case

Drac

You do realise that there models and then used for CGI?

U31
    Free Member

skidartist
    Free Member

Could this be the new Flat Eric or Gotan doll? A cheap gonk that makes more in sales of cheap gonks than the ad costs to make.

U31
    Free Member

Yup. 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘OT Faithless Punto add’ is closed to new replies.