Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Osprey Zealot 16 – how much gear can they hold?
  • dickydownes
    Free Member

Anyone got one? – How much gear can it store?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I really fancied one, then realised I’d have to pay another 30 quid for a reservoir. So now, I’m waiting for the 2013 raptor to one out this week coming instead.

superfli
    Free Member

I got the small one, so 14ltr i think. Fantastic bag, yeah caught out by the no resevoir, but had one from a raptor.
    Can hold jacket,tools, lunch,All my stuff for a day trip no worries.

Potdog
    Free Member

Got one here that I use for guiding duties daily. Holds plenty, Jacket, base layer, First Aid, 4 or more tubes, pump, shock pump, snacks, tools (in tool roll) plus various bits and bobs of spares. All I could want really.

Oh, and yes, it weighs a ton when loaded 😕

stevede
    Free Member

I’ve had mine about 12 months now, I like it a lot and find it’s a really well thought out pack, expensive for a pack without bladder but I’d have swapped it out for my camelbak bladder anyway so no biggie for me.

fodmtbguides
    Free Member

I’ve got one, great sack, but if I’m honest the bladder was the weak link as I’ve had a couple and they have leaked around the bite nozzle, I use a camelback one with mine.love the tool roll too and it’s plenty big enough.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Osprey Zealot 16 – how much gear can they hold?’ is closed to new replies.