Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • OSMM 2009 Images are up
  • robcrayton
    Free Member

4000 Rider Images Will Be On-Line ASAP

Rob Crayton Photography

IanMunro
    Free Member

LOL!
    Who’s the dude on the start line?

runswithscissors

can’t find them!?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    robcrayton
    Free Member
    joolzed
    Free Member

The dude with the ‘tach is Geoff Beetham… riding for Retro Bikes.. I think he was 3rd in after the run and not too shabby on his first lap too;0)

My pics going on line now..Joolze

trails
    Free Member

love the uni cyclist as if he tried to ride the decent

stumpyjon

Love the unicyle crash, he crashed in the night trying to pass me ( 😳 ), went by on my right and the rut was way deeper than he expected :lol:.

trails
    Free Member

haha have you see nick craigs light

crazy-legs

Great shots Rob! 🙂

trails
    Free Member

did any1 see matt page at the end

robcrayton
    Free Member

thanks Crazy, I will try to get some more up on another page maybe there are so many 🙂

What did people this of the course I didnt get chance to bring a bike to ride the course

rOcKeTdOg

nice to meet you at the last bomb hole before the final descent on Saturday Rob

stumpyjon

I thought it was pretty good, but it was my first MM so I don’t have anything to compare with. I found it tough but fully rideable. Only bit that was a pain was the off camber bit before the easy / hard option. Had a couple of Elite riders try and push past a couple of times, one of my team mates got pushed down the slope.

robcrayton
    Free Member

just seen some of your pics rocketdog you picked a gd spot at the end of the first lap, while they still had it in them to jump lol.

I got up into the woods on the off camber section and when we had a little bit of rain Sunday afternoon nobody could ride those slippy roots.

stumpyjon

nobody could ride those slippy roots.

that makes me feel a lot better 😀

plant
    Free Member

Hi Rob. Good to meet you (even though i didn’t know it at the time!) – I was the chap on the other side of the decent as the uni-cyclist came a cropper.

Now I’ve looked at the pics posted so far, I’m keeping mine to myself!

Cheers,

Carl.

rOcKeTdOg

just seen some of your pics rocketdog you picked a gd spot at the end of the first lap, while they still had it in them to jump lol.

there are some i’m more pleased with but i’m having upload issues with flickr atm

0091paddy
    Free Member

Nice one on getting so many pics Rob. You could’ve got a great picture of George from Salsa going a bit mad when Christian wasn’t in the rider change over.. 😉

As for the course, well it was more or less all uphill/flat, but pretty nice and flowing in certain sections, not exactly an enjoyable course when you consider the location though, shame.

IHN

Woo-hoo, I appear in one of those pictures.

Prize for the first person to identify which one I am.

gee
    Free Member

Yes – I was pretty cross. Think I kept it polite though. As it turns out, he was having a bout of Diarrhoea.

GB

Kieran

Only recognizable cos of your hat though Si!

what do I win?

bigsi
    Free Member

trails – Yep Matt came past me in the off camber singletrack on the last lap. He was going like a train so was surprised to see him stopped at the hard/mince marshal point. I now assume he had stopped to pick up the ring 😀

That was my first MM and where as i enjoyed myself and would do it again i thought that the course at last years 24/12 was much better so looking forward to getting back there this year for my first solo event 😛

IHN

Kieran – well done. You win a big kiss, pucker up big boy!

robcrayton
    Free Member

Haha yes well done Kieran are you happy with your prize

JimB
    Free Member

He was going like a train so was surprised to see him stopped at the hard/mince marshal point. I now assume he had stopped to pick up the ring

No, we know him, so he stopped to thank us for the encouragement heckling, and to tell us he was going to propose on the finish line.

robcrayton
    Free Member

Did Matt say he would propose if he won?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘OSMM 2009 Images are up’ is closed to new replies.