Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Orange customer service is ace….
  • matt_outandabout

To counterbalance last nights issues…

Phone call at 4:45pm last night, emailed pics @ 7pm to Ben at Orange.

Email reply at 7:30am(!) this morning confirming replacement swingarm is available and would it be OK to include new bearings and for me to fit the part myself to save time off the trail?

schwiiiiiiing 8)

Drac

I guess yours was still in warranty, good news all the same.

daytripper
    Free Member

is your new swingarm covered by warranty?

old_mtber
    Free Member

I’ll second comments about Orange customer service. Called Orange on a Monday to order new pivot bearings, talked me through the replacement process, bearings arrived on Tuesday with printed instruction sheet and fitted on Wednesday. The whole replacement took an hour and bike rides like new! Brilliant.

ton

maybe all the bad press and unhappy customers has made them pull their finger out?

jimification
    Free Member

Glad to hear they’ve sorted it out for you.

In 9 years worth of a few dealings with them, I’ve always found Orange CS to be excellent. As with Hope, I always get the impression that the guy on the phone has just put down his welding mask to answer it 🙂

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

what ton said, it’s bike forums that keep manufacturers on their toes

joao3v16
    Free Member

Orange CS is great!

Once, I ordered & paid for a Five frame and was sent a Five frame!

Brilliant!

matt_outandabout

No, Orange being nice to a longstanding customer – I have had 2x clockworks, wife had a clockwork, briefly a P7, a Sub5 and the ST4 and used Orange sails in the past….

matt_outandabout

Arrived today, fitted, bike to be ridden properly in an hour or so.

Only issue is that the front mech needed moving up to accommodate the deeper section chainstay.

whoooooop! Once again, a big thank you to Orange 🙂

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Sounds like a big step up from when I had oranges 7 or so years ago. They were right rubbish then, and even went so far as to call me a liar.

stevomcd
    Free Member

I’ll just add a +1 on that, great customer service from the guys at Orange when I needed it.

grantway
    Free Member

mmmmmm Never had a bad bit of service even when my bike was outside the Warranty period.
    Think there a great company and built by people whom actually ride after when they finish and during
    work Keep it up Guys.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Orange customer service is ace….’ is closed to new replies.