Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • orange bike meet up
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

just being nosey)…. there were alot of orange bikes 'meet up' outside the 'home of single-track' offices' this morning on the car park in sunny 'Tod mor den'.. ..mostly orange bikes and oh and one 'yeti bike'…. was this a 'singletrack' meet up or another group … saw them from a distance and duno if i was right or not but one looked like the famous 'Doddy', (altho hos hair seems to have grown: bit like a surfer dude really…(lol)…

Surfr
    Free Member

what's with all the 'quoting'?

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I believe her to be a 'mong'.

elaineanne
    Free Member

excuse me im not a mong at all…im a guru of the local fells… sorry its just the way i type…usually i gert slanged for not using capital letters for names etc… so i thort id be more clerical ? duh..

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Are you a 'comedy' account?

elaineanne
    Free Member

lol
    😆

vinnyeh

what's a 'mong'?

Occupation
    supervisor local school

I like it.. 🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

im sooo local, and happy to say we were invaded by the league of gentlemen team a few years ago , filmed right on my street…ive never been the same since ! 😆 😈

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I thought it was filmed in Hadfield.

I'm only joking about the 'mong' thing!

myheadsashed

The yeti might be Marks……….

thepodge
    Free Member

Andyhilton – I thought it was filmed in Hadfield.

Most of it was but the end of the last season was filmed in Tod. around Nutfield Street and Joshua Street

elaineanne
    Free Member

yes the podge is correct ! i filmed all the scenes…. some scenes went on for hours like there was a red bag floating in the sky scene which took half a day to film… and the speeding van smashing into the garden wall scene was absolutely brilliant… polystirene built of course but the actual stunt was sooo awsome and very well put together…yep we have all the autographs of the actors too….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘orange bike meet up’ is closed to new replies.