Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Orange 5 frame. How long did you have to wait?
  • PolisherMan

Just over 6 weeks and counting for a Black maxle 17″. Oh the agony of it, promised this friday fingers crossed.

ferrit32
    Free Member

Yes mine was about that as there were non in my colour in stock. Strangely enough Black maxel but in 16″.

It would appear Orange powder coat when they have enough of a particular colour to make a decent run, which is a sensible way of carrying on in my book.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Waiting on a black maxle too 🙁

I’ve also been reliably informed it’ll be this week though 🙂

MrsToast
    Free Member

Mr Toast had to wait nearly a month for his 22″ black maxle Orange 5. I’m reliably informed it was well worth the wait though. 😛

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

5 weeks here for mine….although it was dual colour and that slowed it down….

coatesy
    Free Member

Just had a chrome grey in that was ordered about a week ago, guess you’ve all ordered the wrong colour 🙂

pugster007
    Free Member

1 week. Last June for a 16″, Black Cherry, no maxle.

Guess I was lucky they must of had one ‘in stock’ ?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Bout 5 weeks for mine as well. (in 2011)
    Easly worth waiting for though!

curvature
    Free Member

Bought my Cloud White from a LBS and got a great deal…a few hundred quid off!!

Transaction took an hour as I swapped quite a few parts and took out an interest free deal too.

And the best bit has been getting a Hope h/set for £35.00

The standard one lasted for 10 months so Orange covered it under warranty and all I had to do was pay the difference. Makes the extra £50 upgrade worthless in my opinion, just wait for the standard one to fail.

Hope they all drive soon as they are great bikes.

JRTG
    Free Member

pah thats nothing, 7 weeks and no date set yet for my new frame. So many things tempting me away as well!

munrobiker
    Free Member

I thought they’d run out of maxle back ends so had to weld some more.

yoshimi

Crap!

I’ve been waiting 3weeks so far for my powder blue, black outline decal, maxle, Kashima……I was expecting to hear any day now, maybe not:(

Sandwich

Is Guy Martin back at the factory?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Orange 5 frame. How long did you have to wait?’ is closed to new replies.