Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Oops! Cove Crash Replacement…
  • Albanach
    Free Member

Managed to snap my Cove Handjob frame on my first ride in 12 months tonight 🙁 . I left the trail and the front wheel went into a boggy ditch with a rock at bottom and I went straight over the bars and heard a loud snap!

I bought the frame new from Chain Reaction but have no idea where the receipt for the frame is; it is still viewable in my order history.

Would CRC re issue an invoice for the purpose of a crash replacement or would they accept the crash replacement give the order history proof?

Is it a like for like replacement or can you specify a different model or size? I am guessing model would be the same but size could be changed 😕

bruneep

You would have to send back to CRC, they would have to deal silverfish or where ever they sourced the frame.

doubt you will get a straight replacement

our frames carry a lifetime crash replacement policy. Cove Bikes will make available replacement frames and frame parts at a sympathy pricing level. This also applies only to the original owner providing the appropriate documentation is present.

http://www.silverfish-uk.com/cms-files/resources/64-fc214d242bb21556ed5b1ad7f032f8c1.pdf

Albanach
    Free Member

I should have said I didn’t expect a straight replacement but thought similar to the link you gave above…

16stonepig
    Free Member

I snapped mine a few years ago. Went back to Winstanleys, based on the fact that my order was still on their system, and they sorted me out with a half price replacement.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Oops! Cove Crash Replacement…’ is closed to new replies.