Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Online Competitions
  • woody21
    Free Member

Having entered the Tuesday Treat draw every week, numerous Sunday Times competitions for holidays, Aga, clothes etc and online draws for horse blankets and fishing rods on Facebook (I don’t own a horse nor do I fish but people on EBay do)
    I haven’t won a thing, nor do I know anyone that has. Have you won something or know of someone that has?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Pair of shoes from a photo comp.
    3 nights free accommodation at Mt Buller (never got round to using)

I gave up on Tuesday Treats as there was no I’m logged in enter me now button.

Karl33to
    Free Member

Only thing I ever won online was a Tuesday treats comp. Got a half days skills coaching with Firecrest MTB down at Aston Hill, was probably the best thing I’ve ever won.

m0rk
    Free Member

I won 80,000 Holiday Inn points once – enough for about 10 days hotel nights in the states (so, kinda free holiday)

I know people that have won cars too (like brand new Honda’s etc)

Alphabet

I won a Singletrack mug in a competition a few years ago 8)

nbt

Won a bikemagic jersey (“powered by pies”, brill catchphrase, wish I’d kept it but I gave it to Monksie cos he helped us move house), a montane jacket for Mrs NBT that’s still in regular use (both won by submitting photos, in truth), a couple of CDs from Rock Radio, and most recently a ResQSki set of electronic ski tags to replace my powder tracers

Edit: Oooh, forgot, I won a pair of 18650 battery cells from smudge on Facebook

sc-xc

I won a chain tensioner from Charlie on this forum.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Used to enter loads. All I ever won was a crappy tamagotchi toy.

ajantom

MTB Monthly competition in about 1993. I won a set of Magura Racelines, a bike computer, and a t-shirt (I still have the t-shirt!)

shifter
    Free Member

Won a bike, Smax for a week, a stay in a nice apartment in Scotland and loads of Fox gear. All from one competition on Bikemagic. Still ride the bike and wear the gear.

beaker

I won a very nice glow worm bike light from the Tuesday treats comp.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Online Competitions’ is closed to new replies.