Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • one for the petrol heads !
  • richieokeefe1
    Free Member

been looking online ( auto trader ) at a ford focus st , 2006 and they seem quite good value second hand £8000 ish for a clean one . I could put the bikes in the back and have a bit of fun on the way home 🙂 Are they any good ? I own an older diesel focus as it is but its boring !

timthetinyhorse

buy one and love it 😆

if you looking for a car that drives well and carries the family around its the boyo although i would most likley buy a golf GTi but purely because im a VW boy

other options if you didnt want to spend much, and they are a fair bit less than the ST is a megane 225 but all depends what your after, hope that helps you a little

coffeeking
    Free Member

Certainly a fun car. Very hard to get hold of though, I know someone looking for one at the moment and he’s been basically been told if you find one buy it as you won’t find another for a while.

richieokeefe1
    Free Member

there are loads on autotrader …it just got me thinking

onandon
    Free Member

This was done a week or so ago so may be worth a search.
    My oppinion is that the are rather dull and heavy feeling , also not that quick given the effort and the fuel they use.

Taff
    Free Member

There was another topic on STs a whole back. I like the car but fuel consumption would probably send me elsewhere

martinxyz
    Free Member

Up here you see orange ones appearing on sundays.. then they vanish for the rest of the week. Blue would be my only option.

richieokeefe1
    Free Member

would the renult megane be better on fuel as its only a 2.0 ltr to a 2.5 ltr with the st ?

sambob
    Free Member

Lots of Audi S3’s around for that money too.

legend
    Free Member

there are loads on autotrader …it just got me thinking

yup, litteraly hundreds. not sure where ‘rare’comes in

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘one for the petrol heads !’ is closed to new replies.