Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • one food to champion all other food.
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

ton

dinner tonight…………..mmm mmmmmm

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Foxyrider, that looks absolutely delicious! Just the thing for a hot summer's evening!

Ton, that's just offal. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's a load of tripe though.

bassspine
    Free Member

porage. with grated liver sprinkles

BigDummy
    Free Member

[applauds foxyrider] 😆

foxyrider
    Free Member

So when are we gonna release Liver Lollies™? Shall we do a battered version or dipped in Marmite for added electrolytes and B vitamins? 😉

Solo
    Free Member

food, that is low fat, high energy, good carb, lean protein, capable of fueling a person on a endurance based activity

Pasta 🙄

S

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Can I vote for a nice slice of tripe gently poached in milk with a side order of tongue. YUM YUM

foxyrider
    Free Member

MMMMMMMMMMMNnnnonomomom 🙂

yesiamtom
    Free Member

wtf is that !

rkk01
    Free Member

Sirloin Steak 😛

If you desperately want the carbs add some spinach steamed over boiled new potatoes

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Pasta or rice

Or Torq stuff when on the bike

cookeaa

Foxyrider – Obviously the Liver Lolly is your pilot product but will there be some sort of Liver Gel available? For the serious racers…
    And/or maybe a Liver based recovery shake of some sort…

foxyrider
    Free Member

LOL @ cookeaa 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

I can't really articulate why I found that picture quite as funny as I did… 😀

thepurist

Isn't there potential for branching out into Kidney too? Surely kidney's role as nature's body de-toxer must have some health benefits, even if it lacks that special livery taste.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yeh – bit bitter and contains Urea whichis a waste product – could call it pi$$ gel with added pi$$ or pi$$ and liver gel?

Or "When you gotta Go bar"?

z1ppy

Or the nice french speciality of the Andouillette sausage

mmm do like a nice sausage but not so sure about those.. Wiki fact: andouillettes are an acquired taste. Their strong smell can be reminiscent of feces

cookeaa

Well there’s no reason not to mix the two:

Liver & Kidney Power Smoothy

Force it down without gagging and you’ll almost definitely win any competitive event you enter*

(*this statement may not strictly speaking be true)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Surely kidney's role as nature's body de-toxer must have some health benefits

its benefits are due to the blood filtration it performs, not magical properties

BigDummy
    Free Member

Listen Barnes. Kidneys cleanse the body. So drinking a Liver and Kidney Power Smoothie would do something pretty cool.

It wouldn't be as good as drinking a small bottle of Alberto Contador's semen mixed with pro-biotic yoghurt, but it'd be cheaper.

BigDummy
    Free Member

People are actually out there doing this, aren't they? 😯

hora
    Free Member

Carnation milk.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Carnation milk mixed with the semen of Alberto Contador.

foxyrider
    Free Member

😯 – Looks like it BD 😕

hora
    Free Member

Carnation milk mixed with the semen of 'el Butcho' hora.

Its like a punch from Mike Tyson at the back of the head when you drink it.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hora; have you imbibed of this foul-sounding concoction often?

I think the inclusion of kidneys can only enhance such a wonderful energy product. Although maybe there should be a liver only option, for the kidney intolerant.

And a vegetarian/vegan version.

Foxyrider's tireless work in the promotion of an exciting and groundbreaking product range is to be commended, surely. As the originator of the liver suggestion, I claim overall control of any products, and any breach of copyright/patents will be met with swift and devastating legal action. I propose Big Dummy should be in charge of new product development, and RealMan to head the confectionary division.

dano
    Free Member

Bitty?

judderman
    Free Member

lovin this thread!

theflatboy
    Free Member

everyone's on the liver bandwagon – just heard justin timberlake's releasing a single to celebrate the food revolution, "Fry Me a Liver".

hora
    Free Member

Funnily I was brought up eating liver but it looks nothing like the liver you see in Sainsburys- we are talking big long chunky pieces. My mum cooked it for me for iron etc.

Not sure if its worked but I'm sturdily built bone-wise etc 😆

foxyrider
    Free Member

ooOOoo
    Free Member

what a barf fest

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I think Foxyrider has usurped Big Dummy for the role of New Product Development Manager. It's genius, it really is.

Feel the power of Liver….

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘one food to champion all other food.’ is closed to new replies.